Users Online Now: 1,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 34,706
Pageviews Today: 55,328Threads Today: 23Posts Today: 348
12:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It's Time We Have Our Rights To Buy A 'Newly' Made Machine Gun Once Again, Now only the uber rich and the criminals have them.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's Constitutional and the right thing to do.

Only the rich and the criminals can now have machine guns because of dwindling supply.

We have to have our right to newly manufactured machine guns once again.

Just FYI to the world.

The uber rich and criminals certainly have them right now. If I were a criminal and wanted a machine gun I could go to New York City or Los Angeles, and walk away with my choice in eight hours or less for under a thousand bucks. The uber rich can plunk down $50k to a $100k on a used model and get it in a few months.

Reality... even low skilled criminals can convert them easily. Same with silencers, etc...

But no, we 'The People' law abiding and poor or middle class are discriminated against and can't get what we're absolutely guaranteed, thats just as un American and illegal as it gets. It's no different than being denied Oxygen, H2O, food, or Free Speech according to our Bill of Rights.

Damned outrageous.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP