Users Online Now: 2,101 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 921,657
Pageviews Today: 1,536,235Threads Today: 628Posts Today: 10,957
03:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DAMN IT----STOP IT! Did you think the SWAMP Wouldn't FIGHT BACK? The COUP is Ramping up!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's almost as if some of you have completely forgotten what caused the Donald Trump movement in the first place!

Did you really think the NWO, The Swamp would just go quietly into the night? This evil Cabal has been waging WAR against it's own citizens for DECADES in order to bring about their ONE WORLD RULE!

Open borders, rampant drug abuse, Low Wages, violence, corruption at every level....you actually thought this EVIL would just fade away?

Why are so many of you now paying attention to the screaming media and the MULTITUDE of Trolls and Bots they have sent our way?

Let me just say this, The attempted COUP of our Democracy is going ALL OUT....RIGHT NOW, DAMN IT!

Are you going to abandon the fight? Are you going to finally let their daily brainwashing attempts succeed? You are going to turn on President Trump when he needs our support and prayer the most?

IF that is your position all I have to say is just wake me when it's over and never talk to me again about bravery, being willing to fight for your rights, and don't even think about uttering the word, FREEDOM to me again!

When you had the chance to fight for it...you retreated!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP