Users Online Now: 2,178 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 962,852
Pageviews Today: 1,606,198Threads Today: 647Posts Today: 11,575
04:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Birth, The Most Cruel & Painful Way To Die!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From these threads!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 227)
Thread: What Happens When You Die? Look Around You This Is The Afterlife! You Died Before You Were Born!
Thread: You Died/Got Murdered Before You Were Born!

HOLY MOLY LOOK AT THIS MAN!
The Most Cruel & Painful Way To Die

At 0:01!
Bull's/Baal/Domed earth ball's victims cant be heard because the metal/earth's dome act as a sound barrier, sound waves cant travel though the dome as it was shown to our face in star wars rogue one!

At 0:20 that tube inside the bull the victims use to breath and exhale while screaming reminds me the umbilical cord babies use in their mother's belly/baal/bull bump.

And checking the wiki of the umbullical cord it does the exact same thing!!!
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
"The umbilical vein supplies the fetus with oxygenated, nutrient-rich blood from the placenta. Conversely, the fetal heart pumps deoxygenated, nutrient-depleted blood through the umbilical arteries back to the placenta."

And most babies are born screaming!!! So you can imagine the hell their ancient soul goes through for 9 whole freaking months man and just like the bull's victims no one hears them screaming(their soul) as the only thing they can use is just like the bull's victims the tube/umbilical cord.

1 hour in that brazen bull oven is enough to drive anyone insane and lose his mind/memories everything! 9 months? FREAKING WOW MAN THE HELL WE ALL GO THROUGH TO COME HERE AND NO ONE REMEMBERS!
(In the video they say the survival window of the brazen bull's victims is under 10 minutes. That means more likely 9 symbolizing accurately the 9 months we burn/bake in the belly/soul oven of the black goo flesh.)

By the way birth in ancient greek means hell! hahaha, i had read it in a dictionary long time ago and couldn't believe my eyes!

I thought then to mean the hell the mother goes through to give birth.
How little do humans know and care about babies as no one informed and in his right mind would bring his kids here! And in fact we come to realize the act of birthing alone is demonic/sadistic/torture/hell down to its very core! So why parents would do that to people unless they are sick bastards like the sadistic king(lunar boss) who invented such devise.

About baking in our mother's belly i just noticed in greek "pregnant" is eggios and chickens, birds and the like they have to bake/cook their eggs at a very slow rate identical to the bull's victims in order for the new slaves/food to be born.

By the way i had read somewhere long ago of a baal brazen statue humans were worshiping in ancient times and would put their babies on his hands that had fire burning under them to cook slowly as sacrificial offering to him.

Found it
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
"Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.
Rabbinical tradition depicted Moloch as a bronze statue heated with fire into which the victims were thrown. This has been associated with reports by Greco-Roman authors on the child sacrifices in Carthage to Baal Hammon"

I was born in usa but left and grew up in greece when 1 years old. When i first came back to usa at 16 it was a very hot summer and even the air was hot. I never experienced anything like that in greece as there the air was always cool even on the hottest days.

Needless to say the whole planet felt like a giant brazen bull/baal/oven where i was burning inside it slowly and even the air was getting cooked along with me hahaha!

And after recently rewatching and reading the subtitles from the star trek beyond movie where was shown to our face how the rulers of this domed/baal planet control, filter and manipulate the air, winds identical to a vacuum machine it becomes obvious they can cook all of us alive baal's brazen bull cooking oven style!

Mind blowing how this place can become identical to the hell shown in movies and in the bible where it mentions also "in the future humans will seek death but their black goo/majin buudha flesh will refuse to play dead anymore hahaha!"

Worth mentioning the soul harvest scene from dbz when goku and vegeta entered the belly of the beast/buu and the whole place transformed into a burning hell identical to the belly of the snake from the episode with princess snake.
Buu there also told them "it's all buu/the whole place/planet to be black goo/majin buu/belly of the beast in disguise."

Found the clip!

At 0:01
Goku like odysseus enters the belly of the beast/hades/tartaurus to rescue his loved ones.
His son attacks him to kill him hahaha! Where have i seen this script before man hahahaha!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP