Users Online Now: 1,830 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 4,067
Pageviews Today: 5,467Threads Today: 1Posts Today: 21
12:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATE: Could the crash of the Chinese space Station fulfill Hopi prophecy? Michigan??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Scientist now believe the out of control, falling Chinese Space Station will reenter earth's atmosphere sometime between March 24th and April 19th and that anywhere between 10-40% of it will survive reentry. They won't know for sure when and where it will land until a week before it happens. If pieces survive, they are expected to fall between 43 Degrees South and 43 Degrees North - Seems some of the rocket fuel could survive as well which is highly toxic.... most likely it will land in the ocean, but no one knows.

My thought is could this Space Station fulfill the Hopi Prophesy that major earth changes would begin when the "house in the sky" falls to earth??

“And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.”

I always figured that the prophesy would be fulfilled when the Int'l Space State fell, but who knows...? Just food for thought.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to indiancountrymedianetwork.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP