Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject There Is No Doubt In My Mind That Homosexuality Is Biological
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A while back, I got on the train and sat down. Across the aisle from me were 2 young boys, probably 10 or 11, and they were laughing and having fun with each other.

One of the boys was FLAMING.

I am sure the other boy was too young to understand the implication of his friends behavior, but trust me, it was obvious. There wasn’t anything sexual in the manner in which he behaved, there was innocence in the way the two interacted with each other, talking and laughing like any 2 normal kids would do.

I would even suggest that the flaming kid didn’t know he was homosexual yet, although i can’t prove it.

You would have to convince me that that 10 year old kid, who was just farting around with his friend, having fun, bothering nobody ... chose a sexual lifestyle that was yet to be discovered at 10 year old.

You would have to convince me that this 10 year old chose a sexuality before he was even biologically old enough to pursue it.

I’m not buying it.

That kid was gay, but i doubt he was even mature enough to understand it yet, anymore then a heterosexual boy understands that he likes girls in that same manner he will when he is 16 or 17.

There is a biological factor to homosexuality. That kid was BORN that way, no doubt about it.

The worse thing about that kid isn’t that he was going to grow up to be a flaming gay man dancing down the street in a string bikini, the worst thing is that he will be indoctrinated into a political agenda that will enable him to wrap his whole identity in his sexuality and vote in a manner which is contrary to the good of the nation.

Hate him for that ... fine ..... but not because he was born gay.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP