Users Online Now: 1,914 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,289,698
Pageviews Today: 3,181,038Threads Today: 745Posts Today: 14,995
11:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject VIDEO I TOOK: Glowing White Orb In Sky During Sunset Last Night That VANISHES!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Not the moon... (as it wasn't even in the sky, period last night, and if it ever is it comes up 180 degrees the other way that I videoed. Also, the moon NEVER disappears in mid-sky!)

Not a lens flare.. (I take sunrise/sunset timelapses, pictures, and video at this location very often and have never witnessed this!)

The skies during sunrise/sunset the past 3 days having been entirely clear of clouds, fog, or haze.
Chemtrails have ridden our skies, and especially multiple, large masses of it have always been pumped toward the sunsets, to do what Iv'e heard to be, HIDING A PLANET, or something i.e. Niburu

I hear that the chemtrails have stopped!
Are we now seeing what they have been hiding?

WHAT IS THIS GLP?!

Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE so that I may continue to build my channel, and be able to put out better, and better things, as the potential I have for this YT channel is huge.
Help put a small fry on the map, and get all of these mainstreamers out!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP