Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Blade Runner 2049 Decoded!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
I tried to watch blade runner 2049 and it made me fall asleep lol. I only made it 30 minutes to it.

So far we got intel identical to the star wars the force awakens.

The lunar boss is a farmer a kinslayer and like cronus/zeus eats his own children hahaha cant believe they even said that!

-Are you Sapper Morton?
Civic number NK68514?
-I'm a farmer.
-I saw that.
-What do you farm?
-It's a protein farm.(recylced fabricants hahaha!)
-But you haven't always
been a farmer, have you?(carbon copy script from star wars the force awakens).
-How's it feel
killing your own kind?
-So where's the kid?
-You scan the whole field?
-Just dirt and worms.
-No other bodies.
-Maybe he ate it.

Will try to finish this movie tomorrow. It's hard to watch it without falling alseep lol.

Oh and the buried cube with the dead human skeleton in it symbolizes the underground/underworld prison//land of the dead/earth plane we all live on.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

I finished watching the blade runner 2049. Earth's dome subliminals were all over the place here.

There was even a concave earth subliminal that we live inside earth at the scene where a skyscraper was peeking over the horizon at an angle like earth was concave!

The lunar boss was shown and as a one eye woman going by the name frieza hahaha!

Found funny the scene where the lunar boss was shown while he might be the ruler of the kingdom under the dome in the grand scheme he is like in firefly tv series "a sad little king of a sad little hill" as he was hilariously called to be there.

-So come on, now.
What sort do you have in mind?
'Cause I got all kinds.
Oh, no, no, no.
-I'm not buyin'.
-No, no, no.
This is just my game,
and I play it fair.
No. No, I mean,
bigger than you...
Bigger than you
have tried to shut me down.
Bigger than you.(my game is bigger than you subliminal, meaning he is a pawn in his game that includes the whole domed earth/hunger games arena!
In this scene and in the beginning of the movie multiple domes were shown close to each other.)

Lunar boss as jar leto/wallace earlier said

-Yes, there were
bad angels once.
I make good angels now.
That is how I took us
to nine new worlds.(domed arenas)
Nine.
A child can count to nine
on fingers.
We should own the stars.
-Yes, sir.

HAHAHA SAD LITTLE KING INDEED BUT HE'S DREAMING BIG HAHAHA!

Found interesting towards the end at earth's surrounding wall/fence/dome for harrison ford who was held as a prisoner to become free and go to his real home and family outside the arena 3 flying objects had to be destroyed symbolizing earth's 3 moons and angel luv/love/evil/the best/beast one symbolizing the lunar queen/boss was killed right then and there also!

-Where are we going?
-Home.
-I'm the best one.
Off-world is waiting.
(World symbolized the arena/domed earth and off-world the world outside the arena).

The daughter of harrison ford symbolized also the lunar queen/boss and was holding always a camera she was using to manipulate her victims' memories.
Identical script with the lunar boss holding always a camera was shown also in day watch 2006!

She said this while was shown imprisoned in a dome which looked like a cube too.

-Sorry. It's a compromised
immune system.
A life of freedom,
so long as it's behind glass.

-Is that why
you're not off-world?
-Yes.
My parents had our passes
in pocket, but I took sick.
So it was a new life for me.
And they put me in my cage,
filled it with everything
they could to keep me happy.

At the end of the movie it was snowing outside and inside of harrison daughter's dome which was a subliminal of her dome/cage/prison to symbolize the whole earth!
At her dome earth's horizon line was shown cleverly too hahaha!

Found the clip!

Earth's horizon at 4:05!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP