Users Online Now: 2,045 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,628,699
Pageviews Today: 2,248,574Threads Today: 557Posts Today: 10,164
05:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thor Ragnarok 2017 Decoded! Earth Is Hades, Belly Of The Beast, There's No Escape! (so they say)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 231)

I saw the Thor Ragnarok movie last night.
Where should i start, i can fill out an entire encyclopedia from the intel that was shown here.

To give a summary before i jump to the details. Earth was shown to be HADES, Land of the dead, Belly of the beast and the SUN HAHAHAHA THE VERY GATE AND THE ANUS=SUN(A) OF THE BEAST! And its mouth too as from there it was absorbing like a vacuum black hole all kind of things.
Just like with hades in mythology same here it was stressed out and repeated many times that no one leaves/escapes this place!

This movie also verified when i decoded our very moon like a mirror might be showing us the true face of our planet!

In this movie earth's dome/surface was shown to have many holes/craters/gates just like the surface of our moon!

-She draws her power from Asgard
and grows stronger every day.(like ego from gog vol 2)
Hela is ravenous.
If I let her leave,
she'll consume Nine Realms
and all the cosmos.
We need you.
I'm working on it.
But I don't even know
where the hell I am.
You're on a planet surrounded
by doorways. Go through one.
- Which one?
- The big one.(like baby from db gt that tried to escape through the big one/sun gate too hahaha!)

Sakaar and Asgard(sakaar=askara/asgard)
are about as far apart
as any two known systems.
Our best bet is a wormhole
just outside of city limits.
Refuel on Xandar, and
we can be back in Asgard
in 18 months.(18=6+6+6 asgard devil's territory subliminal and in the end a giant flaming devil was shown hidden inside it too hahaha!)
Nope. We are going through
the big one.
The Devil's Anus?
Anus?
Wait, wait, wait. Whose anus?(HAHAHA WE LIVE IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST AND SUN THE VERY GATE/MOUTH OF THE BEAST IN OUR FACE!)
For the record, I didn't know
it was called that
when I picked it.

Now the part that pissed me off a little

-Fear not, for you are found.
You are home,
and there is no going back.
No one leaves this place.
But what is this place?
The answer is Sakaar.
Surrounded by cosmic gateways...(those craters/gates in the sky/dome were pathways to different realms and symbolize how hades/land of the dead is connected to all living realms and absorbing like an insidious hidden beast all those that die in those realms.)
Sakaar lives on the edge
of the known and unknown.(just like hades!)
It is the collection point
for all lost
and unloved things...
like you.

But here on Sakaar,
you are significant.
You are valuable.
Here you are loved.
What the hell?
And no one loves you more
than the Grandmaster.
He is the original,
the first lost
and the first found...
the creator of Sakaar
and father
of the Contest of Champions.
Where once you were nothing,
now you are something.
You are the property
of the Grandmaster.

Congratulations!
You will meet the Grandmaster
in 5 seconds.

It was shown also how we all are food on this planet and the ones who rule it to be a bunch of cannibals!

-Are you a fighter?
Or are you food?
-I'm just passing through.
-It is food.
-Oh, the smell.
What does it smell like?
-Burnt toast.

I liked also how this movie showed of jobs to be slavery in disguise and the plan of our owners to disarm us all!

-the slaves
have armed themselves.
-Oh. I don't like that word.
-Which? Mainframe?
-No. Why would I not like
"mainframe"?
No, the "S" word.
-Sorry, the prisoners with jobs
have armed themselves.

When thor and loki went to rescue their father from earth for a moment he was shown unable to recognize and remember them which symbolizes of when our ancient family from outside this hiddem/hades/prison finally locates us and arrive here we just like odin we wont be able to recognize them and just like with hela when like odysseus returned to her kingdom we will attempt to kill them!

-Whoever you are...
whatever you've done,
surrender now!
Or we will show you no mercy.
-Whoever I am?
Did you listen to a word I said?

-This is your last warning!
-I thought you'd be happy
to see me.

Fine.

In this scene when Hela arrived at her kingdom/earth the soldiers she encountered were led by a chinese/asian guy and her soldiers/people/family from before she left her kingdom were shown all dead and buried underneath her kingdom.

This symbolizes like i decoded before how just like the white europeans when they located hidden america all their relatives/ancient white americans had been genocided by the asians before they arrived there same thing will happen again when our family from outside this domed prison arrives here they will find the chinese ruling and to have populated the entire planet and us their relatives all genocided and buried!

And like i have decoded our ancient family like the white europeans and like hela from thor will proceed to genocide the entire asian/mongolic race and avenge us all.
Hela was shown after like jesus from the bible to enter the underwolrd/inner earth and resurrecting her people with... the holy flame which was called eternal flame.
Thread: ASIANS YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED! YOUR DRAGON/REPTILIAN/VAMPIRE LUNAR BOSS IS A WHITE HUMAN AND IS PLANNING TO KILL YOU AFTER YOU GENOCIDE THE WEST!

The chinese plan of genociding the west like the asians/mongols did to ancient whites in america, china, japan etc was shown to our face in the new avengers infinity war trailer!

At 0:15!
Thanos will wipe out half the universe.(then earth's dome is shown subliminally which gives away by universe they mean just the humanity under the dome.)

At 0:20
He can do it with a snap of his fingers.
(See all those death towers/cell phone mk ultra towers placed around every corner in usa which literally makes it possible for all americans to get genocided with the snap/click of a button leaving also the infrastructure intact for the chinese to move in and occupy the land).

AT 1:22!
WHEN I'M DONE HALF OF HUMANITY WILL STILL EXIST!
(PAY ATTENTION HOW HE, HIS SOLDIERS ARE DRESSED AND THE PLACE THEY ARE LOCATED ALL LOOK CHINESE!!!)

Back to thor ragnarok the lunar boss/queen was shown just like in blade runner 2049 to rule 9 realms/domes/planets (just checked our solar/sun/anus system has(consumed) 9 planets by the way) wanting to expand and rule the entire universe and to be also a traitor to her own kind like ephialtes from 300, white dragon from dark souls etc and to be hiding in our very planet!

-Hela is ravenous.
If I let her leave,
she'll consume Nine Realms(already did)
and all the cosmos.(planning for it)
-We were once the seat
of absolute power in the cosmos.
Our supremacy was unchallenged.
Yet Odin stopped at Nine Realms.
Our destiny is to rule over
all others.(entire cosmos)
And I am here
to restore that power.

From blade runner!
Thread: Blade Runner 2049 Decoded!
-Yes, there were
bad angels once.
I make good angels now.
That is how I took us
to nine new worlds.(domed arenas)
Nine.
A child can count to nine
on fingers.
We should own the stars.

-Yes, sir.

HAHAHAHAHA ISN'T IT AMAZING HOW ALL (CHINESE OWNED)HOLLYWOOD MOVIES CONNECT MAN? HAHAHAHAHA!

And lets not leave out the lunar boss=traitor intel!
From avatar 2009!
"Hey Lucy/Lucifer how does it feel betraying your own race?!"

From Blade runner!
-How's it feel
killing your own kind?

From thor ragnarok!
-Where is Heimdall?
That traitor. No one knows.
He's a fugitive of the throne.
Traitor?
Yeah. Well, you see,
Odin charged Heimdall
with negligence of duty...
but he disappeared
before the trial.
Hard to catch a guy
who can see
everything in the universe.
(Later he was shown like bautista from blade runner to have hidden an entire race under a tree/underworld symbolism.)

The valkyrie girl symbolised also the lunar boss/queen and to be hiding in sakaar/belly of the beast/hades/earth.

-Fine, then you must be
a traitor or a coward.
Because the Valkyrie is sworn
to protect the throne.
Angry girl.
What's going on?
What are you...
You're so thick-headed
that you can't tell...
when someone's hiding
all the way across
the universe
and wants
to be left alone.

This thor movie showed also the 2 different consciousness living inside the human cage and how we are being screwed over legendary by the 2nd consciousness/hive mind of the beast/black goo smith/buu/professor x cerebro hive mind etc.

-But then, simply because
my ambition outgrew his...
he banished me, caged me,
locked me away like an animal.
-Now, I know what you're thinking.
"Oh, no! Thor's in a cage.
How did this happen?"
That's when I came across
a path of death
and destruction...
which led me all the way here
into this cage...
where I met you.
(Camera shows the lunar boss living with a human skeleton inside the same cage. Same intel we have with bor gulet in star wars and in the seventh son where the lunar queen was trapped in a cage with a human/the very son of her enemy!).
-The whole thing is totally
different this time.
In the past, I always felt
like Hulk and I
each had a hand on the wheel.
But this time, it's like
he had the keys
to the car and I was
locked in the trunk.

What I'm trying
to tell you, is that
if I turn into the Hulk again...(black/green goo takes over)
Banner may never come back.
And we're stranded on a planet
that is designed
to stress me out.
We're not stranded.
I'm gonna figure out a way
to get us home.

This movie showed also like in star trek with the borg how the lunar scum plan to destroy/blow up earth/borg cube and escape through the chaos such destruction will cause, similar to the octupus that throws ink to confuse his enemy and make a run for its life.

In thor ragnarok one eyed cyclops thor like shepherd jesus rounded up all his food/sheep to his spaceship and made a run for it escaping hela while causing his very flat plane island to explode.

It was shown also the false heaven his cannibal island used to be.

-The damage is not too bad.
As long as the foundations
are still strong...
we can rebuild this place.
It will become a haven...
for all peoples and aliens
of the universe.

(Just like sakaar/hades welcoming/luring the dead from all realms of the universe!)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP