Users Online Now: 1,820 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 66,397
Pageviews Today: 125,945Threads Today: 53Posts Today: 924
01:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Judas Is Jesus! Proof And Evidence! 2000 Year Oldest And Biggest Conspiracy Unfolds!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: Thor Ragnarok 2017 Decoded! Earth Is Hades, Belly Of The Beast, There's No Escape! (so they say) (Page 3)

Another intel thor ragnarok gave away which shows and adds support to my suspicion of the lunar boss himself to secretly directing hollywood like he was doing in thor when loki was disguised as odin.

Like in potc dead men tell no tales it was shown when this place gets invaded by the galactic police/alien invasion the lunar boss will disguise himself as a regular civilian and will have someone else that appears like him take the heat and punishment.

This is shown also in the gospel of thomas that reveals jesus didnt die on the cross as someone else had taken his place.

Same intel is shown in potc stranger tides when the navy fleet were looking for jack sparrow and they arrested the wrong guy thinking it was him.

Many theologians also reveal that no one has seen the true face of god(the father)/lunar boss not even his angels and while they try to promote it as a good thing anyone with some common sense can notice of that to be highly suspicious and the real reason to be that he is a wanted criminal! Just like with jesus in the bible where the roman police couldnt arrest him cause they didnt know how he looks like until judas betrayed him!

And since according to gospel of thomas someone else took jesus's place now i suspect Judas himself was the real jesus!(as hollywood keeps showing us the lunar boss himself betrays/assigns one of his men to take the heat/blame etc!) HAHAHAHA WHAT A TWIST!

THAT'S WHY ALSO HOLLYWOOD IN ONE OF THEIR DRACULA MOVIES REVEALED OF DRACULA/VAMPIRE LUNAR BOSS(SON OF THE DEVIL IN DRACULA UNTOLD!) TO BE JUDAS HIMSELF!

Wow the very definition of judas in greek means "son of god"!

Judas=Ioudas in greek
Iou/Ios=son(and virus) in greek!
Das/Deus=God(and Zeus/Dias/Diablo/Satan) in greek and latin!

HAHAHAHA HOLY MOLY IT DOESNT GET MORE OBVIOUS THAN THIS!
JUDAS DRACULA IS SPEAKING JUST LIKE JESUS AND DOING HIS FLESH AND BLOOD RITUAL CHRISTIANS DO IN THEIR CHURCHES!

JESUS=JUDAS BLATANT GIVE AWAY!!!
At 1:47 Judas/Jesus/Shepherd Cyclops reveals how we all are food to him!
And that we are the sons of god and him the cannibal parasite/virus feeding on his children!!!(corrupting them too in the process making them like himself/in his image black goo agent smith style!)

Lunar boss/jesus/judas escaping punishment/death in thor ragnarok.

-Who are you?
What have you done with Thor?
-I'm Hela.
-I'm just a janitor.
-You look like a smart boy
with good survival instincts.

Lunar boss escaping capture and punishment in potc dead men tell no tales.

-Jack always told me that
if anything should
ever happen to him...
he wanted you to be captain.
-Yeah, but the men
voted for you.
That's why you got
a captain's hat.
-Be that as it may...
them were his wishes,
so be a good lad
and take the wheel.
And, uh, you...
take the captain's hat.

-Oh.
This is the proudest
moment of my...
-We will beat your captain
to death...
until he reveals
where they're heading.

This kind of detail hollywood shows to our face makes it obvious of the lunar boss himself to secretly directing hollywood's movies just like it was shown to our face in thor ragnarok as no one else other than him could know such detail!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP