Users Online Now: 1,693 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 49,409
Pageviews Today: 96,647Threads Today: 45Posts Today: 738
01:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Let's Use Our Collective Power to Visualize a War-Free Planet-NOW IS THE TIME
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message EDIT: Prompted by poster to add a collective visualization tonight and every night at 1:11 UT. (9:11 EST)

Over 1.6 million visitors to glp today alone. We are a force to be reckoned with!! If we start combining forces and visualize a peaceful planet it will manifest. I have no doubt about it as I believe thought precedes matter. We have access to ENORMOUS POWER. All we have to do is realize that.

Its Ok to follow events to some extent, to stay informed, but I would caution against identifying with what is being presented. Good philosophy is 'to be in the world, not of it'.

When visualizing, always use the affirmative. Think "I see a peaceful and prosperous planet" rather than "I don't want war". In the second one, the universe only hears I want and then (the thing indicated)

Most of us do not want to see any more war. We know it is all a money making machine for the 1%. If we make up our minds not to fuel the lunacy with our beautiful consciousness the whole illusion will evaporate. The enslavement paradigm will be rescinded. WE HAVE THE POWER TO RESCIND IT. Lets use it.

I believe to a greater or lesser extent that no one group hates any other group as far as regular people go. The hatred is propogated by those who own and run the media and therefore the narrative is simply a projection of their own self-loathing.

Try not to react to those evil forces. Imaigne all that energy sent back to source for recycling.

Here are some ideas for visualizing.
Thread: Let's Use Our Collective Power to Visualize a War-Free Planet-NOW IS THE TIME (Page 12)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP