Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Justice League 2017 Decoded!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OH MY GOODNESS ARE YOU SERIOUS ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS???

I'm watching Justice League 2017 right now and right after the prison scene with the son and the father which symbolizes us in the prison earth and our real family that is trying to rescue us, just after this scene they show a stadium with a turtle shell as its dome! hahaha!

I NAILED IT WHEN I DECODED THE WORLD TURTLE NOT TOO LONG AGO!

FROM THIS THREAD!
Thread: KABOOM EARTH!/TROY/KRYPTON/HADES/STARKILLER BASE/APOPHIS/BELLY OF THE BEAST/BRAZEN TROJAN BULL OVEN/HELL! SAVE THE UNIVERSE! (Page 3)

Came across a pic of the milky way recently and noticed something very interesting.

It looks like a cut/wound and it reminded me the cut/wound of the beast from gog vol 2 the guardians took advantage to kill the beast.

At 1:48 that's exactly how zeus slaughtered cronus and freed his family he had consumed!

[link to marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com]
"The Abilisk was a multi-dimensional being who was devouring the power sources of the Sovereign planet. The Sovereign hired the Guardians of the Galaxy to fight it."

"The Abilisk appeared on the planet Sovereign, drawn by their Anulax Batteries and began feeding on them."

"There's a cut on its neck! Rocket, get it to look up!".

Identical script we have in dbz with black goo beast buudha!

At 0:11!
-But how do we call him?
-Oh use your brain kakarot, all we have to do is raise our power levels and he'll come running!
-Of course!

At 2:23!
-That was quick!

This exact trap is what the guardians used on the beast too!

[link to marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com]
"The Guardians set up a trap for the Abilisk. When the Abilisk returned to feed on the batteries, the Guardians attacked it, with a large battle taking place. It saw one of the Guardians running towards it and simply swallowed him. With two other Guardians drawing its attention, the Abilisk looked up, snapping at them. To its surprise however, Gamora drew her sword and drove it into its injury, cutting the creature open."

Found also interesting how similar the beast's mouth looks to this sea turtle!(and to apophis from gods of egypt.)

and ironically turtles have a very hard to penetrate skin/armor too hahaha!

Oh just found the wiki about the world turtle, where in ancient chinese and hindu literature they symbolized our planet/world/domed earth/beast with a giant turtle called "world turtle!"

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
"The World Turtle (also referred to as the Cosmic Turtle, the World-bearing Turtle, or the Divine Turtle) is a mytheme of a giant turtle (or tortoise) supporting or containing the world."

And just came across this video

And how funny we have identical script to helen of troy!
I have decoded of troy and its impenetrable walls/hull/skin to symbolize our very planet and its dome.

Helen was kidnapped just like the princess from mario and menelaus her husband launched a major campaign to go save her like mario from the turtle/troy/trojan bowser hahaha!

WOW AT 3:31 BOWSER TRAPS A PERSON IN A BOTTLE IDENTICAL TO CYCLOPS TIEN AND REPTILIAN LUNAR GOD KAMI FROM DBZ!
And that is also the definition of the name "ephialtes"(bottle trapper) traitor and kinslayer from 300(symbolizing the lunar boss) who's name is associated with nightmares too in greece.(God of the dreamworld/nightmares just like Morpheus/lunar boss from matrix.)
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 230)
The earth=turtle intel is getting very interesting!

First i noticed in the turtle shell how its top part is curved like our sky/dome and its bottom part is flat like the plane we live on! hahaha isn't that amazing or what man?

And the whole thing together looks like a sphere too like in this thumbnail.

And things get even more interesting!

In greek churches the dome the priests say it symbolizes our very sky is called "trulos" in greek which i see to be a very close synonym to turtle!

In greek the shell of a turtle/(hellona in greek) is called cabuke which is a synonym to cube!

And in hellraiser, cube, star trek borg etc movies they symbolize our very planet with a cube!

CUBE=CABUKI=TRULOS/TURTLE/SERPENT!

HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!

THE WORLD/EARTH TURTLE WAS SHOWN SUBLIMINALLY IN THE 300 MOVIE TOO!
SEE AT 0:01!
HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THOSE CLEVER CHINESE OWNED HOLLYWOOD BASTARDS MAN HAHAHA!

300 ARE TOTALLY EXPOSED MAN AND WHAT A SHAME TO SEE HOW THEY SYMBOLIZE THE LUNAR SCUM DOWN TO THE VERY LAST ONE, NOT TO MENTION THE QUEEN GORGO/MAMA FROM DREDD 2012/HELLEN OF TROY/TURTLE WHICH NAME WAS ANOTHER NAME MEDUSA GOES BY IN GREEK HAHAHA!

AT 0:38 THAT'S LEONIDAS'S BOTTOMLESS PIT/GATE/OCULUS OF EARTH'S DOME WHERE XERXES/CYCLOPS IS SITTING AT MAN! HAHAHA AND ANOTHER CLUE THAT THE LUNAR BOSS/HADES LIKE CERBERUS AND CLU FROM TRON LEGACY IS CAMPING RIGHT AT THE GATE TO THE UNDERWORLD/LAND OF THE DEAD/EARTH!

AT 1:17 HOLY MOLY!
REMEMBER WHEN I DECODED AND EXPOSED THE CRAP OUT OF EPHIALTES???(BOTTLE TRAPPER TIEN/CYCLOPS/KAMI FROM DBZ, MORPHEUS ETC)
I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY CHINESE OWNED HOLLYWOOD HAD HIS BODY BENT AND HIS BACK SWELLED LIKE A HUNCHBACK WITCH LOOKING LIKE A... TURTLE!!!! HAHAHAHA!

MIND BLOWN MAN! LUNAR BOSS EPHIALTES LIKE HADES IS A BEING AND ALSO THE PLACE/LAND OF THE DEAD OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE DIED/HE HAS CONSUMED! AND SINCE THE CHINESE BASTARDS KNOW EARTH/HADES HAS THE SHAPE OF THE TURTLE THEY SHAPED HIM TO RESEMBLE A TURTLE TOO!

HAHAHA LIKE A THORN IN MY SIDE ALWAYS BOTHERED ME WHY THEY SHAPED HIM LIKE THAT IN 300, HAHAHAHA TOTALLY BUSTED!

Hunchback is kyphosis in greek from kyphos/kybos=cube or kouphios(hollow) which is another subliminal of the similar prison our very flesh is to the planetary prison.
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

The Hunchback of Notre Dame came to mind(haven't seen it yet) and by looking pics on google he looks identical to ephialtes lunar boss from 300! Even his eyes are in identical shape! It looks like ephilates of 300 was made carbon copy from him!

Went to see the trailer on youtube and was blown away man!

At 1:21 that's exactly what was shown in the vision i had with the puppet master/lunar boss from ghost in the shell 2017. The whole world was a miniature on his table just like here, and similarly was shown also in the truman show, aeon flux 2005 etc.

At 1:35 baphomet/satan/jesus is eating the sheep hahaha!
At 1:55 if you didnt realize those sheep symbolize humans like the sheep of cyclops this gives it away! Baphomet/cyclops is consuming a human right in front of our face!

At 2:48 what do we have here?
At 2:55 now i know when He+Ra of olympus was dumping her deformed babies off a cliff what that cliff symbolized. Identical thing the spartans were doing too to their deformed babies dumping them off a cliff too and in 300 was shown to our face that cliff was the bottomless pit/hell/domed earth just like in this trailer.

At 1:43 turtle ephialtes subliminal give away!

-To make spear and shield and sword as much of part of me as my own beating heart!(just like with turtles man hahaha!)

In this clip leonidas mentions also of the source of their strength is their impenetrable unit/wall/earth's dome/walls of troy/turtle's shell/shield.

At 2:59 Ephialtes=Death/Hades/dead's soul collector/eater symbolism!

-If you want to help
in a Spartan victory...
-Yes.
-Clear(collect from) the battlefield of the dead,

HAHAHA THANKS TO THE LAST 300 CLIP I JUST DECODED THE SYMBOLISM OF WOUNDED XERXES AND CRACKED DOME/OCULUS GATE BEHIND HIM IN THIS CLIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4F8kj0TYHs

At 3:24 and 3:27!

The impenetrable walls of troy/turtle's shell has been cracked and soon after the 300 turtle dies!

Note both xerxes and leonidas symbolize the lunar boss and am i on the money again when i laid out the blueprint for getting the big picture hahahaha!

"DON'T TAKE SIDES, CONNECT THEM!"

In short technically leonidas successfully killed the beast/hades/cyclops/apophis dragon turtle here by cracking its impenetrable shell and destroying its source of power.
(a legendary moment of victory presented in a way by chinese owned hollywood to bring tears and sadness to the masses instead of joy!)

Note troy was defeated too soon after its impenetrable walls were cracked to bring the horse in.

Just like leonidas said to turtle ephialtes

-Your father should have taught you
how our phalanx(turtle shell/shield) works.
We fight...
as a single, impenetrable unit.
That is the source of our strength.
A single weak spot(caused lets say by a spear hahahaha!)
and the phalanx shatters"(beast/turtle dies!)

WOW IDENTICAL SCRIPT WE HAVE IN HUNGER GAMES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCR2dPBGZcY

3:35 eye of cyclops in the sky/oculus of earth's dome.

3:58 about to blind cyclops Odysseus style hahaha! The lunar boss is literally looking at her through the oculus/eye of earth's dome!

4:08 bullseye!

4:11 sun oculus symbolism!

4:13 and the lunar boss is literally blinded just like cyclops!!!

4:33 earth arena is looking just like the body of a turtle man!

4:36 -we lost power!
then the whole dome/turtle shell is crumbling down symbolizing just like in 300 a single crack destroys the whole beast/arena/dome!

Then just like odysseus after she blinds cyclops/lunar boss she is able to escape the arena/earth prison/island successfully!

At 6:09 if the sun oculus symbolism wasnt clear enough before now it is hahahaha!

WOW the turtle=earth symbolism is getting even more interesting!

The turtle shell(cabuke/cube/prison in greek) is a mobile prison just like jesus/lunar boss's prison ship from escape plan!
Thread: Escape Plan 2013 movie decoded! (Mind blowing Intel!)

And in this movie was shown how clever for a prison to be mobile is as for the prisoners to be unable to come up with an escape plan.
In this movie was shown also that prison ship was hidden too, no one knew its location and no one could rescue their family members that were its prisoners because of that.

OH what do we have here, turtles/mobile cubes blend with their environment like octopus making it hard to get spotted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU-8d3SlALM

Alien covenant came to mind where was shown to our face earth is hidden from the universe just like hades/land of the dead in mythology!
Thread: Alien Covenant - Earth Is Hidden From The Universe! Proof And Evidence Earth Is Krypton=Hades!!!

Now that i mentioned octopus the octopus space beast from gog vol 2 came to mind which i decoded it to symbolize also earth and i find the octopus symbolism even more mind blowing at the part where its mouth symbolizes our very sun/oculus which i decoded it to be the mouth of apophis from gods of egypt, princess snake/shenron from dbz too.

Which verifies my suspicion that trying to exist the beast through the sun to be a very bad idea and how the best way to exit the beast is killing it from the inside first!

WOW WOW WOW I DONT BELIEVE THIS! I DONT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW!

I WENT TO FIND SOME PICS ON GOOGLE HOW THE MOUTH OF OCTOPUS LOOKS LIKE AND I.... I... LOST MY MARBLES!

[link to www.philly.com]
[link to media.philly.com]
"Meet the octopus with a light-up mouth"

"Octopuses have it tough when it comes to finding love. The oceans are big, lonely and very, very dark. To get around this problem, females of the species Bolitaena pygmaea have a glowing ring around their mouths that brings all the boys to the yard.

The light-producing organ gives off a yellowish glow, which must be quite a sight for potential mates in the deep-ocean dark."

WHAT THE F! IS THIS???? I KNEW NATURE GIVES AWAY MANY THINGS AND ANSWERS BUT THIS, THIS! BLOWS IT COMPLETELY OUT OF THE WATER!

HOLY MOLY! HOLY MOLY! DAMN I SEE HOW THE LUNAR BOSS/HUNGER GAMES/TRUMAN SHOW GAMEMAKERS ARE TROLLING US HERE HAHAHAHA!

LETS PUT A LIFEFORM IN THE TRUMAN SHOW THAT COMPLETELY RESEMBLES THEIR WORLD/ARENA AND SEE IF ANYONE TAKES NOTICE HAHAHAHAHA!

I WAS LIKE CYPHER FROM MATRIX MAN WHEN I SAW THE ABOVE OCTOPUS PIC!
"I DONT BELIEVE MY EYES!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hggaMqJbSxE

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP