Users Online Now: 1,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 172,712
Pageviews Today: 291,241Threads Today: 90Posts Today: 1,783
04:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is how the black community and race baiters manipulate big business and take advantage of blacks to expand their own personal wealth.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We will use Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.
Two prominent figures in that community.

We all know how democrats enslave blacks via plantation politics, right?
If not... The dems give handouts to blacks to stay home. They never build any skills in the workforce.

Now, say when a company merges with another, they usually cut positions.
Then the race-baiters flock to the company, get the data and start to raise hell.

"You aren't DIVERSE enough"

"I can rally, but I won't IF you make a donation"

Most of which goes into very few pockets and very few dollars go to the black community.

The race-baiters have perfected this tactic over the years to where the mere mention of their names sends chills down spines of CEO's...
They have learned to manipulate their way to massive fortunes, well hidden, and in their relatives names.

All because a company may have hired an Asian or White person due to a better skill set and experience.
And blacks were once again left in the dust because of the Democrats plantation politics.

"Why should I work when I can sit home?"

Black people are taken advantage of due to Democrats keeping them down.

This was explained to me by the owner of a bar who is also a bartender at a watering hole which I frequent...
There was much more to it but I gave the short and sweet version, but he really knocked my socks off with this one.

Have you ever noticed how these same race-baiters never address black on black violence?

Thread: COUNT THE DEMOCRAT CITIES! More than a dozen cities have higher rates of shootings and homicides than Chicago... Chicago is 17th PER CAPITA

Thread: BLACK LIVES MATTER** (**slightly less than a bowl of cereal) 4-year-old Pennsylvania boy beaten to death for spilling cereal,

Thread: BLACK LIVES MATTER** (**slightly less than a cupcake) 2 sisters charged with murder after beating a 3yo to death with a BASEBALL BAT over cupcake

Thread: Woman’s (WIMMINZ) Three Children Drown While She Plays On Her Phone

Thread: Why is it that when an officer asks a black person to remain silent, they do not. Yet, for black on black crime, they say nary a peep.

Thread: America’s Urban War Zone: Baltimore Doubles Chicago’s Homicide Rate In 2017 (MSM silent as it destroys their gun-control narrative)

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: The Chicago and Baltimore Police Departments
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP