Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NO WAR, just political flexing.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have always been able to see the future, more so feel it. I have always been able to sense things beyond this realm of existence and what my intuition is telling me is that there won’t be any war or a WW3. There won’t be any nuclear exchange because it not only affects us but dimensions unseen. There are cities underground that you are not told about that will get affected also. Nuclear weapons (if still exist) are out of the question.

Real terror and doom won’t be publicized by our media or commander in chief through tweeter posts. Real doom and terror won’t be stopped by the GLP Effect or someone with uncle intel. Real doom and terror will be a day like 9/11 when NO ONE will expect or see it coming until it’s too late. True evil doesn’t talk about their malicious agenda, they just execute them.

Now they are harvesting fear energy from all over the world for their main agenda that NO ONE knows about. More people fear the possibility of war the stronger the outcome of their plan will be. Don’t fall for False Evidence that appears to be real. Nobody in their right mind will start anything at this time on our planet Earth. All the leaders of the world know this. The show is for YOU, it’s just a SHOW like the Sopranos. Bunch of actors playing roles for their audience. Don’t fall for it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP