Users Online Now: 2,194 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 840,513
Pageviews Today: 1,392,667Threads Today: 571Posts Today: 9,811
02:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Micah 4:Nation Shall Not Lift Up A Sword Against Nation, Neither Shall They Learn War Any More...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Was given a passage today. I have not studied this chapter yet and did not know or remember this was said so without doubt” a word from the Lord.”

Micah 4
3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 4But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it.

I took time to read the whole book it is amazing and tells of Jesus coming.

I will put some verses that are relevant for us today in the unsettling times we are in but please read that whole Book and ask God to teach you want it is saying.

grouphug
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP