Users Online Now: 2,225 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,498,442
Pageviews Today: 2,492,187Threads Today: 998Posts Today: 17,786
11:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Star Wars The Last Jedi Decoded. That's No Sun!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 232)

I saw the star wars the last jedi yesterday and i almost spilled my drink at the island 2005 we all sleeping in a coma and there's no escape scene!

-They can't get away, Supreme Leader.
We have them tied on the end of a string.

Then immediately after Finn was shown sleeping in a coma on an operation table identical to the butchering/harvesting scene of the black man from island 2005 and was hitting the glass/plastic dome over his head trying to break free.

When he broke free was shown leaking like they were milking him like sheep/cattle the entire time he was sleeping!

(find interesting in this sleeping scene we have earth's dome subliminal and in the prison sleeping quarters scene shown later there was a light source above each bed looking identical to our sun!)

HOLY MOLY MAN HE IS RUNNING AWAY WITH ALL THE TUBES ATTACHED ON HIM JUST LIKE FINN FROM STAR WARS! THE SCENES LOOK SO IDENTICAL!

-Finn naked leaking bag"?(he wasnt naked and we have blatant symbolism of the leaking bag to symbolize our soul or true form that sleeps in a coma!)
What? Did you fry a chip?
Finn! Finn, buddy.
It's so good to see you.
What? Let's...
We need to get you dressed.
Come on.
You must have a thousand questions.
(LIKE WHAT THE HELL WE WERE DOING TO YOU WHILE WE HAD YOU IN A COMA AND TRAPPED IN AN OPERATION TABLE/BED).
Later Finn was shown trying to escape and get the hell out of that ship and was stopped by the same girl who also stopped him from going to the light/sun gate/throat/mouth of the beast like baby from db gt where he was trying to escape goku through the sun in identical way!

The sun was shown to be an oculus/gate in so many parts in this movie i lost count.(most blatant was when rey was sleeping in luke's small house with a dome as its ceiling/celini(name of our moon in greek) and the sun light was coming in through a small hole on its dome wall. Identical size had the 2nd secret exit of planet mine/cave shown at the end of the movie).
The armored mine/maze/labyrinth planet symbolized our very planet and was shown the only way in and out is through the sun gate/the big one/devil's anus/sun from thor ragnarok. But having decoded the 300 movie i was aware of a 2nd secret exit which was shown also here.

-let's just pray that big-ass(devil's anus) door
holds long enough for us
to get help.
A battering ram cannon.
A what now?
Miniaturized Death Star tech.
It'll crack that door open like an egg.
There has to be a back way
out of here, right?
BB-8, what do you got?
BB-8 has analyzed
the mine's schematics.
This is the only way in or out.

-Sir, it is possible that
a natural unmapped opening exists.

But this facility is such
a maze of endless tunnels
(belly of the snake symbolism like in the scene from princess snake from dbz!)
that the odds of finding an exit
are 15,428...

The hidden wonderwoman's island of luke/lucifer/shepherd cyclops/jesus symbolized our very planet and the underworld/land of the dead/cyclops cave was shown to lurk right beneath that island. The black hole oculus sungate to the underworld pulled rey inside it like a vacuum identical to what princess snake did to goku in dbz. In that scene we had intel identical to ravenna from huntsman movies of rey being trapped in a mirror and 2 different consciousness/people were shown to exist in her body.

-You think that I came
to the most unfindable place
in the galaxy for no reason at all?
Go away.

-There's something else
beneath the island.
A place.
A dark place.(cyclops cave /basement identical to the yakuza apocalypse slaughter of sheeple scene. Here luke/lucipher/cyclops was shown to slaughter his sheep in their sleep hahaha! oh and just like cronus from mythology out of fear not to overthrow him!)

-Did he tell you what happened
that night?
-Yes.
-No.
He had sensed my power,
as he senses yours.
And he feared it.

Luke/cyclops/jesus being part machine is symbolism of deus ex machina.

He also exposed the jedi order for the quackery and scam it really was in this very movie.

And Yoda=(Judas in greek hahaha WOW!) revealed his true colors being with the dark side laughing evil and producing electricity/thunder just like the dark ones do in all star wars movies. He burned the tree of death which symbolized also the cyclops cave and identical tree and scene is shown in blade runner 2049 movie too.
Thread: Judas Is Jesus! Proof And Evidence! 2000 Year Oldest And Biggest Conspiracy Unfolds!

Leia was shown to be a ghost/demon and like lunar queen freiza from dbz to be able to survive in space.

Recently i found some amazing similarities between earth and a "beautiful" snake.

Earth is deceptively beautiful, dangerous and deadly just like a snake and the biggest eater, the one who consumes all!

And this is exactly what was shown in this star wars movie too!

-Look, this whole place is beautiful.
I mean, come on.
Why do you hate it so much?
-Look closer.
My sister and I grew up
in a poor mining system.(this is the mine planet subliminal from the end of the movie hahahaha!)
The First Order stripped our ore
to finance their military
then shelled us
to test their weapons.
They took everything we had.
And who do you think
these people are?
There's only one business in the galaxy
that'll get you this rich.
War.
Selling weapons to the First Order.
I wish I could put my fist through this
whole lousy, beautiful town.

I loved the DJ character for exposing the whole game to our face and how all humans are idiots for taking sides and get caught in the game/dreamworld/coma/black goo programmable matter/matrix.

-At least you're stealing
from the bad guys
and helping the good.
-Good guys, bad GUYS,
made-up words.

Let's see who formerly owned
this gorgeous hunk-uh.
Ah, this guy was an arms dealer.
Made his bank selling weapons
to the bad guys.
Oh...
And the good.
Finn, let me learn you something big.
It's all a machine, partner.
Live free, don't join.

(Reminded me black goo/programmable matter majin buudha from dbz who revealed to goku and vegeta who were living inside him like in the belly of princess snake episode, "IT'S ALL BUU/BLACK GOO!")
Thread: Buddha Exposed! Presented By Asians Themselves As Satan, Black Goo, Hades, Lunar Boss, Belly Of The Beast!

Long story short
"Don't take sides, kill the beast/threa moon cerberus, wake up, get up from the bed/operation table they have you sleeping in a coma, wreak havoc, live free!"
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: Mr. Nobody 2009 Movie Decoded - We're All Sleeping In The Moon Dreaming Human Life.

The lunar boss was shown here like in mr nobody movie as a child behind a mask.

-Alas, you're no Vader.
You're just a child
in a mask.

Last appearance of the DJ character/collector from guardians of the galaxy was epic!(he symbolized also the lunar boss betraying everyone like loki from thor movies).

-You murdering bastard!
-T-T-Take it easy, Big F.
They blow you up today,
you blow them up tomorrow.

It's just business.(the name of the game we are caught in!)
-You're wrong.
-Maybe.(lunar boss/god of religions is not always right and makes mistakes too symbolism hahaha).
(And checking earth's history that's exactly what's going on. From my research it looks the asian race will genocide/bomb the other races in the upcoming ww3 and then alien invasion where our relatives/ancient family like the white europeans/relatives to the genocided ancient white americans they will bomb/genocide the asians next, repeating the fractal and history of hidden/hades america that got found and taken over from the genociders mongols/asians to the T.)
Thread: ASIANS YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED! YOUR DRAGON/REPTILIAN/VAMPIRE LUNAR BOSS IS A WHITE HUMAN AND IS PLANNING TO KILL YOU AFTER YOU GENOCIDE THE WEST!
Thread: HISTORY REPEATS! ALIENS FROM SPACE AND ASIANS GENOCIDING THE ENTIRE PLANET ARE EVENTS/FRACTALS RECORDED IN HUMAN HISTORY BOUND TO HAPPEN AGAIN!

Next the lunar boss was shown like bor gulet, krang brain from tmnt, apocalypse and professor x from x-men to be the 2nd consciousness of our human body and no way for us to blindside him, trick him outsmart him etc as he has access to all our thoughts.
It reminded me also sid from virtuosity who told to denzel
"Remember, everything you can think of i have already thought of and i thought of it first!"

-You think you can turn him?
Pathetic child.
I cannot be betrayed,
I cannot be beaten.
I see his mind,
I see his every intent.

-Bor Gullet can feel your thoughts.
No lie is safe.
What have you really
brought me, cargo pilot?
Bor Gullet will know the truth.
The unfortunate side effect
is that one tends...
to lose one's mind.
(Losing our memories symbolism when we connect with the black goo/agent smith/lunar boss's consciousness).

And thanks to this intel now i know what kylo meant when he was advising rey to forget her past, let it die, kill it if she has to and join him/connect with him spiderman venom style like she did in the mirror scene under the island/cave of luke.

-It's time to let old things die.
Snoke,
Skywalker.
The Sith,
the Jedi, the Rebels...
Let it all die.
Rey.
I want you to join me.
We can rule together
and bring a new order to the galaxy.(while the one will be suffering from alzheimers throughout the entire time hahaha! Damn what a salesman, now that's how you sell death in disguise right there!
OH WOW THE SCENES WHERE THEY WERE TOUCHING HANDS AND WERE CONNECTING THEIR MINDS ACCESSING EACH OTHER'S THOUGHTS IS SYMBOLISM OF FUSION LIKE IN DBZ, SPIDERMAN VENOM, BLACK GOO SMITH ETC OF 2 CONSCIOUSNESS CONNECTING IN ONE BODY! EXACTLY WHAT WAS SHOWN IN THE MIRROR SCENE UNDER LUKE'S ISLAND. ALSO IN ONE SCENE WHERE THEY WERE TOUCHING HANDS/HANDSHAKE STYLE LUKE SEPARATED THEM THE MOMENT HE SAW THEM FURIOUS AND SCARED! WOW AND WE JUST DECODED THE RITUAL AND SYMBOLISM OF THE HANDSHAKE WE DO WITH ANYONE AND WITH NO 2ND THOUGHT ALL THE TIME HAHAHA!
OH WOW AGAIN MAN IDENTICAL THING IS SHOWN IN MOVIE FALLEN WITH AZAZEL OFFERING A HANDSHAKE TO HIS VICTIMS LIKE KYLO TO REY AND THE MOMENT THEY TOUCH HIS HAND HE WAS GETTING INSIDE THEM AND POSSESS THEM. DRAGONBALL ANIME WITH THE BUNNY VILLAIN TURNING HIS VICTIMS TO CARROTS/FOOD THROUGH HANDSHAKES SHOWED ALSO IDENTICAL THING!)

From x-men apocalypse

-You're wrong, Charles.
For the first time
in a thousand lifetimes...
I have you.
For all my gifts, I have yet
to possess the one I needed most.
To be...
everywhere.
To be...
everyone.
(exactly what black goo agent smith did in matrix! and in matrix too we could see when humans were connecting with the consciousness of lunar boss they were losing their personality/mind/memory. In short when the religious sheeple become one with their god that's when they die and i imagine the union to be identical to consumption like in dbz with cell and the human androids he consumed and was using them like batteries identical to the matrix movies).(OH SNAP IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED OUR FLESH IS THE BLACK GOO OUR SOUL THE BATTERY IT HAS CONSUMED, WE ARE ALREADY DEAD, THIS IS THE AFTERLIFE, BUT HISTORY REPEATS LIKE A CLOCK HERE SO GET READY FOR DEJA VU!)
Thread: What Happens When You Die? Look Around You This Is The Afterlife! You Died Before You Were Born!

Next in star wars was shown in a subtle way the intel i exposed that wen our ancient family breaks through the dome and comes to save us the elite here will have fooled humanity to shoot and kill them thinking they are the enemy!

-They're coming, shut the door.
Incoming!
Go! Go! Move!
Get that shield door down!(eclipse symbolism!)
-No! Wait, don't shoot! It's us!(who were trying to save them the entire freaking time!)
No! Don't shoot!
-Hold your fire!
Don't shoot!
Hold your fire!
Finn?
Finn!
Rose! You're not dead!
(symbolism of our ancient family thinking we're dead and we're not but trapped in the mine cave/underworld symbolism just like here).

Next we had some funny moon subliminals

-Blow that piece of junk out of the sky!
All fighters!
Chewie, peel off from the battle.
Draw them away from the speeders.
She drew 'em off! All of 'em!
Oh, they hate that ship!

That junk moon ship defending the mine planet reminded me the moon bouncer subliminal from avengers that will protect earth/itself in alien invasions.

Also all the invaders going after that junk moon ship shows just like in justice league movie where all alien invaders went after the moon cubes only that those invaders are not our enemy and their goal is to save us from the moon(s)!

I like also how this movie showed all those heroes that parade in hollywood movies are actually troublemakers that end up destroying everything and saving no one.

See in thor ragnarok hero thor resurrecting the devil and causing ragnarok/destroying his whole kingdome while saying all the time earlier "that's what heores do" hahaha!

This movie showed also how the lunar scum before they burn down libraries they steal the books first when yoda burned down the tree library and at the end of the movie rey was shown to have stolen all the books it used to contain. Identical thing they did to the library of alexandria where they had stolen all important books before its destruction. Current academics and scholars claim the knowledge that was lost in such destruction is similar to lobotomizing a human and removing 95% of his brain!

I found funny how in the prior movie they had starkiller base symbolize earth, in this one they symbolized earth with a mobile heavily armored cannon!

-That is a big gun.
Okay, it's heavily armored.
Our only shot is right down the throat.
The cannon's opening. This is our chance.
(they called it "ram cannon" too which i take it as a subliminal for ball/baal/bull/belly of the beast earth).

-What is that?
-The mineral planet, Crait.
An uncharted hideout from
the days of the Rebellion.
-That's a Rebel base?
-Abandoned,
but heavily armored.

The big gun was shown in a shape similar to a turtle too.

The final nail to the coffin that mine planet symbolizes earth, check this video of a russian research that exposes with proof and evidence of earth to be one giant quarry that has been completely mined long time ago!

Check also these threads
Thread: Starkiller Base from Star Wars 7 Is Earth! New Order is German Nazism! Proof and Evidence!
Thread: Star Wars Rogue One - That's No Sky , It's A Dome!

At the end was shown the lunar boss like loki from thor movies how he projects himself like a hologram and fools everyone.

I loved the part where he exposed the jedis for what they really are. When i expose hollywood heroes and saviors as wolves in sheep's clothing and the lunar boss/devil himself everyone has a hard time believing me, well hear it from the horse's mouth then!

-Now that they're extinct,
the Jedi are romanticized, deified.
But if you strip away the myth
and look at their deeds,
the legacy of the Jedi is failure.
Hypocrisy, hubris.
At the height of their powers,
they allowed Darth Sidious to rise
create the Empire, and wipe them out.
It was a Jedi Master
who was responsible
for the training
and creation of Darth Vader.
And a Jedi who saved him.
Yes, the most hated man in the galaxy.

The lunar boss being the most hated man in the galaxy like his junk moon ship was shown also in this scene.

-Master Luke/lucifer/Cyclops/Jesus/Judas etc.
Stop!
I want every gun we have
to fire on that man.
Do it.
More!
More!

At the end of the movie a 2nd sun was shown that is invisible to us and becomes visible at the moment of our death.

I have noticed and exposed in many instances when the elite through movies, myth and religions etc talk about our moon to actually referring to our sun and now i start suspecting when they say this about our moon

"The moon doesnt have its own light it reflects that of the sun"

of that to apply to our very sun!

I remember when i used to look the sun in the eye when 5-6 years old at 12am it looked flat like a mirror and in huntsman movies the mirror soul trap was painted gold/yellow and in a flat disk shape just like our sun!

The intel of the sun to be an oculus window on earth's dome/cave further reinforces my suspicion of the sun we see not to be the real sun and just like the mainstream info about our moon to be reflecting that light from elsewhere!

I find amazing how while one head of the beast moon manages to capture all the hate and suspicion the sun/2nd head of the beast gets away with all the love and under the radar of all human suspicion!

OH WOW IDENTICAL INTEL WE HAVE IN JAMES BOND MOVIE DIE ANOTHER DAY!

See at 1:21!

AT 1:31 BEHOLD OUR SUN! HAHAHAHA!

At 0:05 thank you james bond for helping us understand what the artist tries to show us here HAHAHAHAHA!

AT 0:23 AND ANOTHER SUN=OCULUS/EXIT OF CYCLOPS CAVE SYMBOLISM.
HERE THE SUN BEAST/SNAKE APOPHIS CONSUMES LUKE'S SOUL RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES GODS OF EGYPT STYLE AND WE HAVE THROUGH MUSIC AND TEARS HOLLYWOOD'S PANICKING ATTEMPT TO HEAVILY ROMANTICIZE AND DEIFY SUCH DISGUSTING ABOMINATION!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP