Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lucifer cast out of heaven last week: Louis Arthur = Lucifer
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a few epiphanies this morning...

I'm sort of feeling butterflies in my stomach after realizing a few synchronicities recently.

How close did this happen to Kate's birth?!?!

It's reported that Kate gave birth to the royal baby on April 23, 2018. And I was searching in the article for approximately when the lady filmed this:

When I first saw this video few days ago, the first thought that popped into my head was the Bible verse about Lucifer falling from heaven.

"Local resident Megan Taylor was filming a storm over Bridgwater, Somerset at the weekend after dramatic storms hit the historic market town." More here: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

The article is posted on April 25th. She's referring to the previous weekend, so roughly April 21-22, just before Louis Arthur was born on the 23, or so they "say."

Louis Arthur - Loo sa thur - Lucifer

I Googled Bridgewater, Somerset, and it is really close to Windsor! Close to West London where Kate had her baby! [link to www.mirror.co.uk (secure)]

omg

how far away is Alfie from all this too?

!!

RosemaryKate

Am I looking too deeply into this?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP