Users Online Now: 1,806 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 890,019
Pageviews Today: 1,466,142Threads Today: 573Posts Today: 9,431
03:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Attn: FOX NEWS, Give GREG GUTFELD 11:30PM M-F SHOW, Challenge Liberal Late Night!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It is my personal opinion, that FOX NEWS needs to give their greatest talent, Greg Gutfeld, a Monday through Friday, late night 11:30PM weekday show, to go up against the liberal late night idiot hosts who's liberal stench permeates without any opposing point of view.

FOX News at Night with Shannon Bream should be a half hour, instead of an hour, it's more of the same news from all night, which Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham cover already. She should do a brief wrap up with Ed Henry, who I'd rather see hosting, and then Greg should come on at 11:30 for 90 minutes to steal ratings from all those late night liberal morons.

He would start getting important guests as the show catches on more too. I think Greg has thought of it, I've heard him this past weekend, comparing his show to Saturday Night Live, which is not nearly as funny, with so much less elements to it. Imagine expanding Greg's show just a bit, and running with it. Fox could establish something completely new and different that would be ground breaking for the channel.

If Tyrus doesn't stop insulting Greg, and trying to plug himself because think he deserves a show for himself, then he can be replaced. He's a bit too big for his britches, and should defer to the man who made him, or go back to strictly cleaning up Snoop's poops. Keep Kat Timpf, she's a good sidekick.

Greg, you're me, I the a female you, same age, who also loves bathroom humor. I too, collected Wacky Packs, Mad Magazines my mom bought me too, and National Lampoon. Still have them all. Greg, your co-hosts on the Five don't always get you, but I DO!

Hope Fox gives you the recognition you so deserve, you can be the one to make Fox more than just the best news channel on cable, you can revolutionize late night television, and deliver us from the relentless assault of liberal fools people have endured too long without refute.

Keep doing what you do Greg, you make my TV great again! You'd be America's Late Night cup of coffee!

Fox needs "Late Night With Greg Gutfeld" or some other name "It Takes Guts" lol, what say the rest of you on GLP?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP