Users Online Now: 1,567 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 414,411
Pageviews Today: 650,100Threads Today: 245Posts Today: 3,987
07:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Godfather of Team Trump Pat Buchanan emasculates the Israeli-First, Neocon shill Hannity over Netanyahu's clown act on Iran
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Pat Buchanan is one of the last true statesmen and patriots left in America these days. Hannity, on the other hand, is a cheap Neocon whore. From Hannity's 4/30/18 Radio Show, starting at the 5:24 mark in the video below:

SEAN HANNITY: Do you actually doubt that the Iranians are building a nuclear weapons program?

PAT BUCHANAN: Look, the reason the Iranians signed the deal is because of the truth of what American intelligence said. Sean, they didn't have a nuclear weapons program.

HANNITY: Pat, you're not making sense here.

BUCHANAN: Listen to me, Sean. Ahmadinejad said, 'look, I'm not stupid. If we spent all this time, money, energy and money building an atomic bomb, and the Americans have 5,000?' One atomic bomb?

HANNITY: Why would America, even under Obama, if they really didn't think these mullahs in Iran had these nuclear ambitions, there never would have been a reason in Obama's mind... to back up the Brinks truck... $150 billion, and they continue to spin their centrifuges, and we don't get to have the inspectors we want. Of course, they're building a nuclear weapons program?

BUCHANAN: If they're building a nuclear weapon than the American intelligence agencies have misled us again, or have lied to us again. Get all three of those guys, heads of the CIA, DIA, and DNI and put them up before Sen. Corker's [Senate intelligence] committee and say: Does Iran have a secret nuclear weapons program operating, and if so, when did it begin? Because you guys told us they didn't have one.

HANNITY: So you didn't watch Bibi Netanyahu's evidence today, or didn't believe it? I believed every word of it.

BUCHANAN: Bibi Netanyahu, with due respect, wants the United States to fight a war against Iran on Israel's behalf. I don't want my country getting into another war.

HANNITY: I don't want another war either, but if you look at North Korea... Bribing didn't work then.

BUCHANAN: The reason Iran doesn't have a bomb is that they don't want it. They could have built a bomb.

HANNITY: Here's the problem. if you marry a nuclear weapon with the fanaticism of the mullahs in Iran, you're looking at a modern day Holocaust... The same people who strap bombs to their kids and promise them virgins in heaven, if they have nuclear capability the world is headed for more death and destruction that perhaps we've ever seen.

BUCHANAN: Sean, come on, Sean. Do you really think--?

HANNITY: Comey on Pat, 100 million souls were lost in the last century. 100 million.

BUCHANAN: Do you really think, Sean, the Iranian government, all those guys over there, some with a lot of money, want a nuclear war with the U.S. so they'll go to heaven? Come on! You're taking in this propaganda and just swallowing it.

HANNITY: I don't think the old rules of detente, or the old rules of mututally assured destruction work on people that think they're doing God's will... the radical Islamic mullahs.

BUCHANAN: Hannity, let me ask you something. Why haven't they started a war with the United States already?

HANNITY: They just got $150 billion, they just keep holding out and someone keeps bribing them. Don't you think what Obama did was dumb?

BUCHANAN: The Iran nuclear agreement deal, the Iranians got the best of it because they weren't building a bomb and we rewarded them!

Sean, we have inspectors. The only centrifuges running are in Natanz and they're running low grade Uranium, they gave up 90% of the rest of the Uranium.

Look Sean, listen to me. Tell the IAEA to go in and either confirm or deny what Netanyahu said. Don't rely on him. Rely on our CIA coming out and saying, 'We were wrong, Netanyahu is right, they have a secret atomic bomb program and they're working on it right now and they have been and we were lied to.'

If the CIA and DIA do that, I would say first to fire the guys in charge who didn't cover it. And second, maybe we should act, but certainly not act on second-hand documents and a press conference from Bibi Netanyahu.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP