Users Online Now: 2,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,690,017
Pageviews Today: 2,477,469Threads Today: 677Posts Today: 13,995
08:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Spike Lee Lashes Out at Trump: ‘Agent Orange’ is ‘On the Wrong Side of History’ and lashed out at rapper Kanye West for his comments on slavery.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.breitbart.com]

Hollywood director Spike Lee slammed President Donald Trump for being “on the wrong side of history” and lashed out at rapper Kanye West for his comments on slavery.
During an interview with the Hollywood Reporter about his upcoming crime drama, BlacKkKlansman, the Do the Right Thing director criticized President Trump for “dog whistle stuff” that has given white supremacists the opportunity to come out strong for their hateful beliefs.

“They get the signal. That’s what happened in Charlottesville,” Lee said of the white nationalist groups that descended upon the Virginia college town in August of 2017.

Calling Trump “Agent Orange,” Lee said that the president’s comments after the riots in Charlottesville will be his epitaph.

“Agent Orange refused to repudiate the Klan, the alt-right and the Nazis. ‘There’s good people on both sides.’ That’s going to be on his gravestone,” Lee said. “He’s on the wrong side of history.”

The director also shook his head over recent comments by rap star Kanye West.

“I pray for my brother. I pray for my brother. I pray for him,” Lee insisted.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP