Users Online Now: 1,903 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 614,478
Pageviews Today: 1,035,287Threads Today: 380Posts Today: 6,948
11:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Black Panther-Black Goo Venom Spinoff Decoded! Earth Is Hidden/Hades/Belly Of The Beast! We All Sleep Frozen In Coma Dreaming Human Life!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 234)

I saw the black panther yesterday, apart that was cleverly instigating hate between blacks and whites i was very impressed with all the intel it gave away.

To give a quick summary earth is hidden from the rest world/universe etc like wonder woman's island, we live in a cave run by cannibals, the cave was shown also to be the very belly of a beast/panther, it's all black goo/programmable matter/sandbox here and in the afterlife we get consumed/reunited with the one eye lunar boss/cyclops who was shown also as a black panther on top of a tree which scene is identical to the snake and the tree biblical intel i exposed and decoded recently.

OH OH OH AND THAT WE ARE FROZEN IN ICE SLEEPING IN A COMA AND DREAMING HUMAN LIFE!!! ALMOST FORGOT THAT!
(IDENTICAL SCENE WAS SHOWN MR NOBODY MOVIE!)
Thread: Mr. Nobody 2009 Movie Decoded - We're All Sleeping In The Moon Dreaming Human Life.

-The Wakandans vowed to hide
in plain sight...
Keeping the truth of their power
from the outside world.
-And we still hide, Baba?
-Yes.

I was surprised with the word Baba as that's exactly how we call father in greek too.
In this scene vibranium like with black goo from spiderman was shown to come from space, did ecophagy/infected the entire planet/ecosystem identical to the black goo plant from gog vol 2 and was glorified for giving superhuman powers just like with black goo/spiderman venom.
I guess that's where the word "snake oil/venom salesman" originates from hahahaha!

Next was shown how our ancient family thinks of us as dead and gone/lost but yet we're still here, that they try to look for us but cant find us as like in mythology land of the dead/hades is hidden.
Thread: Alien Covenant - Earth Is Hidden From The Universe! Proof And Evidence Earth Is Krypton=Hades!!!

-What did you find?
-Your home.
-I gave you a key hoping that
you might see it someday.
Yes. The sunsets there
are the most beautiful in the world.
But I fear you still may not be welcome.
-Why?
-They will say you are lost.
-But I'm right here.

-I should've taken you back long ago.
Instead, we are both abandoned here.
-Well, maybe your home
is the one that's lost.
That's why they can't find us.

-Breathe! Breathe, my king, breathe.
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
The heart-shaped herb did that?
(This scene symbolizes death and how we enter the land of the dead, to enter the dreamworld/land of the dead they literally buried him just like we do to dead people, then he was shown as a young child talking to his father which symbolizes how we all come here as babies/children and grow into adults as this scene showed him also going from child to adult while talking to his father in a place looking identical to earth's cities).

Later was shown while we all are buried/frozen in a coma dreaming human life our sleeping body is also food for the cannibal king/lunar boss who watches over them.

-One more word,
and I will feed you to my children.
Impossible!
Is he breathing?
He's in a coma. Barely clinging to life.
Why do you have him in the snow?
-It is the only thing keeping him
from joining the ancestors.
-We must bury him. Cover him. Cover him!

In this scene the father of black panther guy showed in his dream with clever one eye symbolism as one of his eyes was fake/not moving and placed there to hide the fact he is one eyed and asked him to reunite with him.
(my reaction when i realized one of his eyes were fake and to symbolize secretly the one eye lunar boss was straight from a horror movie!)

-Wake up, T'Challa.
Wake up.
-My son.
The time has come for you to come home...
And be reunited with me.
(This so reminded me the star trek scene, it would be mind blowing if black panther guy replied to him
"You are not my father!"

But he did chew his ass and yelled at him for the cold blooded murderer he is.

-You were wrong!
All of you were wrong!
To turn your backs on
the rest of the world!
We let the fear of our discovery
stop us from doing what is right!
No more!
I cannot stay here with you.
I cannot rest while he sits on the throne.
He is a monster of our own making.
I must take the mantle back. I must!
I must right these wrongs.

When the bad king was buried and entered the dreamworld i so expected him to visit the same place the previous buried guy did, the place with the tree and the black panther(s), burn it down and kill them all.(especially the one eye lunar boss who murdered his father, what a legendary revenge would that be!)

And when he woke up he did burn the black goo tree down in a way when he ordered to burn all its plants.

-The heart-shaped herb did that?(put me in a coma dreaming human life)
This all of it?
Burn it all!
(by the way heart=earth).

They even put a scene where while a white guy was connected with the matrix/videogame dreamworld his real body was in grave danger similar to the sleeping black guy from the island 2005 scene.
In this scene was shown also like in man of steel with zod anyone who will try to escape this place gets shot down.

Look at the sun gate blatant symbolism in beginning of this video, identical black goo/programmable matter technology to black panther movie is shown here too.
Oh and on jor el's armor you can see the gimel/mark of the beast symbol i decoded recently looking also like vampire teeth too.

0:21 earth's dome.
0:32 oculus/well pit entrance to cyclops cave/earth.
1:05 the tree and the snake/beast hahaha!
right after they show the moon which was shown in the beginning of this movie subliminally to be a spaceship and to have the shape of a face mask.(medusa head symbolism and ironically they were talking also about freezing on the spot if you look at a certain woman in that face/mask moon ship).
2:26 that's the earth cave=belly of the beast symbolism right there, similar to the luna park entrance too.
Similar symbolism is shown also in the jumanji trailer.
El dorado=door+ado/ades/hades in greek.
And by the way gold symbolizes also black goo so golden city=black goo/programmable matter city/matrix/sandbox.
At 3:12 in this scene was shown how we all have been kidnapped from our real families similar to the kidnapped son in movie wanted, guardians of the galaxy etc.
4:01 black goo absorbs energy=leach, hahahaha forgot all about this part man! the hungriest parasite ever giving theatricality powers to those who wear it while robing them from their energy and using them as batteries right under their nose!

Similar to satan giving material things to stupid humans while robbing them from their soul/source of energy and power. And this fractal is also similar to money/moon eye, the elite prints money from nothing/air(oh they come/made from tree! hahaha! wow!) gives them to humans in exchange for slave work!

In the scene where they were going to crown the black man king and they gave him to drink a liquid made from the black goo plant that stripped him from all his powers just noticed what a clever symbolism that black goo doesnt really give us powers it robs us from the ones we already possess, see our precious ancient memories for example and that's where true power is man, information/intel is everything!

That scene reminded me similar scene from john dies at the end movie where was shown the lunar scum crown their food/humans and treat them like kings right before they slaughter them and consume them.
The moment the black guy drunk that plant i knew he was in big trouble and soon later the cannibal king showed up to slaughter him like sheep.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP