Users Online Now: 1,437 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 453,573
Pageviews Today: 593,651Threads Today: 186Posts Today: 2,518
05:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Matrix - Humanity Lives In A Hidden Underground Cave Intel No One Noticed And Is Talking About!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message And this is the definition of how you can hide an elephant in plain sight by distracting the masses with other things.

From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 234)

By the way the ancients fearing of the sky falling on them is proof to me that they were aware of earth to be a cave and the very land they lived on to be the underworld/land of the dead.

The mind blowing part is if you see the documentary video about the giant cave in vietnam they mention also that the roof of that cave had collapsed too in some parts hahaha it was so funny man!(oh and that also small planes can fly through it!)
Which reveals to me for our ancestors to fear so bad of the sky falling on them means it had collapsed in some parts before too.
In the documentary the scientists were baffled how that cave is so big while being criminally and suspiciously blind not seeing the parallel lines on the walls i learned to notice thanks to the russian researcher's video "no forests on earth" which lines reveal of that cave to be one giant quarry just like the bigger cave/earth!

I remember a greek history teacher back in a religious school i attended when young mocking her/our ancestors as stupid for fearing the sky might fall on them (and us the stupid students laughing with her like idiots too) while herself was a good parrot teacher repeating to us only what the book was saying.

By the way thanks to skype i learned where the word sky originates! skype=skepy=roof in greek!
Oh and moon is called also celini=ceiling in greek!

Worth refreshing the memory of humanity's cave that was shown in matrix 3 hahahaha!

Everybody when hears matrix immediately thinks computerworld while the giant underground cave that was shown at the end of 3 masterfully eludes everyone's mind memory and attention!(identical underground cave and intel is shown in the last hunger games movie too!)

OH AND THAT CAVE WAS HIDDEN TOO! AGENT SMITH WAS LOOKING FOR IT FURIOUSLY AND COULDN'T FIND IT!

YOU SEE THE PATTERN HERE?

Thread: Alien Covenant - Earth Is Hidden From The Universe! Proof And Evidence Earth Is Krypton=Hades!!!
Thread: Black Panther-Black Goo Venom Spinoff Decoded! Earth Is Hidden/Hades/Belly Of The Beast! We All Sleep Frozen In Coma Dreaming Human Life!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP