Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SecureTeam10 - Angry Truthseeker
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This popular youtube channel that focuses on ufo and aliens (let's call him T) T has been caught up in a recent controversy concerning a stalker he said he had in a video posted (They don't want the truth out) [Now deleted, gee I wonder why]
In this video he states someone has been harassing him and his family, leaving him threating messages and apparently the stalker even knew the doctor that operated on T a while back,

IN this video, as he went into this Truthseekers youtube account, the verified check was visibly shown indicating it was his own account that he was in..

Same day, video taken down and not a peep of T for a good 4-5 days,

Doing damage control I presumed,

these fake ass people need to be called out for who they are, FAKE!... with the click bait titles and unnecessary fill in/timing to pass that 10:00 minute mark.

I used to follow this channel quite a bit, but after seeing what T was all about, and after this recent "incident" fuck this guy, for real.

This is the next video he posted after the deleted one,.. people are calling him out on this but he never gives an excuse or reason why he did such.

[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP