Users Online Now: 1,758 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 635,584
Pageviews Today: 832,669Threads Today: 236Posts Today: 3,328
07:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Any ever dreamed of Astral Projecting in their dream? I did last night and it was eerie
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a dream that I astral projected in my dream and wondered around. The grass and leaves felt so real.

I then ended up in this couples house and I could see their little boy but they couldn't . It was because he was dead. And then I could see a girl in their house but it wasn't their child. I forgot what we spoke about but I tried to help that little boy go into the white light.
While I was at that families house I found out the boys older teen sister killed him. It was weird because the family had 7-8 fridges and at the front was a picture of the boys teen sister and her face was all distorted.

Then I woke up in my dream, not from my dream but in my dream, and on that night in my dream I astral projected again and I heard a voice tell me "you're better off staying in the place you know" it was a woman's voice.

I really don't want to see ghosts or hear ghosts. I don't want any psychic powers or deal with the occult. I want to be special by following Gods commandments and not from having magical powers.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP