Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Westworld TV Series Decoded.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 235)

I'm watching the westworld tv series right now, i'm on episode 4 and while most is in our face there some important details hidden cleverly in plain sight.

See in the 1st episode when the woman says to the black guy

'The human dolls/puppets are yours until they break, then they are mine."

Then like in the dollhouse tv series they showed the broken dolls/humans to store them in the attic where they are sleeping and dreaming standing minority report and hardcore henry style.

In the 3rd episode they showed the whole facility to be located underground and in a cave identical to the dollhouse facility. The black guy with the glasses was shown sleeping in that underground cave and outside his window it was showing our night sky with stars hahahaha i rofled so hard!

Things get even more mind blowing when they showed the stars on our sky to be located on a turtle shell/toy which was giving "world turtle" symbolism to our cave.

They even had cyclops cave symbolism in the scene with a guy trapped in a cave and grabbed a giant rock to throw at some other people cyclops from odyssey style, it was so funny man!

They showed a maze under the scalp of a human/robot with a human effigy trapped in the center. Then they talked about of a hidden maze under the westworld theme park which was symbolizing how both our brain and cave/earth is a maze with us imprisoned inside.

They even mentioned of the world serpent uroboros encircling the maze or guarding its entrance calling him also whoreboros and like princess snake/medusa in dbz was shown to be also a woman.

Anthony hopkins revealed to our face of westworld to symbolize our entire earth when he said "it's not a theme park but an entire world and we are gods here".

In that scene they showed also that his cave is also a quarry mining machine which gave me an even bigger picture.

Imagine the tmnt's technodrome/spherical earth/cave that moves hidden in underground tunnels to also mine at the same time tunnel boring machine/snake style and with this the lunar boss ingeniously hits 2 birds with one stone!

Not only by moving his prison underground makes it harder to locate it but at the same time robs his environment from precious natural resources!

Oh like in justice league with cyborg they showed also how they update, change and program our personality etc when we sleep and how they lobotomize us cube zero style before putting us in this theme park/earth cave to entertain them.

They showed also of the 2 personalities within our robot flesh with the 2nd to be drinking buddies with the ones who run the show here.

See also one eyed buddy of tom cruise from mummy movie who was symbolizing his second consciousness and was betraying him and delivering him for slaughter to the lunar queen/medusa/satan etc.

Oh dolores symbolizes also the lunar queen when they said to be the first robot in that cave/theme park where identical intel we have with the grandmaster from thor ragnarok movie to be the first man/prisoner etc that was sent to the underworld/underground place he was ruling.

The number 30=XXX was mentioned many times also especially by robocop guy and truman show director who symbolizes also the lunar boss.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

Just saw episode 7 of westworld, here's what caught my attention.

-I'm getting out of here.
You two are going to help me.
-No. Do...
Do you know how far
these people will go to protect their IP?
(make sure it doesnt escape, so reminds me identical intel mentioned in hades mythology!)
Every part of this building,
including the skin on your back,
is made to keep you here.
It'd be a suicide mission.
-At first, I thought
you and the others were gods.
Then I realized you're just men.
And I know men.

I nailed it in this thread didnt't i?
Thread: GOD Is And Was Always A Human!

When they said even our skin is made to keep us here worth posting this to give a clear picture hahaha!
flesh
In the intro they show our flesh getting weaved like a spider cocoon and our very eyes to be shaped identical to the cave/black hole pit/well we are trapped in.

Here they gave us a glimpse of how deceiving our world/cave/technodrome is.

-Where were we?
-The mad man.
-Oh...
Of course.
The Hatter(=earth) who says,
"If I had a world of my own,
everything would be nonsense.
"Nothing would be what it is,
"because everything would be
what it isn't."

Forgot to post this from episode 3 where hollywood tells to our face its fictional stories just like mythology etc are rooted in truth.

-...A fiction, which like all great stories,
is rooted in truth

I finished the last episode of season 1 of westworld and the protagonist wolf in sheep's clothing lunar queen dolores showed her true colors at the last episode butchering all humans that were invited/lured into her luna park like sheep.

The trap and the slaughter was identical to this collection trailer.

Throughout many episodes was revealed in a subtle way that we are stock/livestock to the ones who run this place and at episode 8 and 9 when you connect the dots it becomes obvious the ones who run this place are cannibals.

From episode 8 when they were putting a woman to sleep to kill her while she was thinking she would get upgrades.

-Let's brick this bitch
and get out of here.
-The greatest shame in life
is to perish without purpose.
Which is why I always
consume my victims fresh.

-"Moist."
Try, "Consume my victims moist."(soul symbolism)
Now, once more, with feeling.
Almost sensual.

From episode 9

-Do you know what happened
to the Neanderthals, Bernard?
We ate them.
We destroyed and subjugated our world.
And when we eventually
ran out of creatures to dominate,(to eat!)
we built this beautiful place.(this luring farm, so we never ran out of creatures to eat cough i mean to dominate!)
(In the last episode was revealed they use beauty as a bait to lure their victims into their traps!)

And as you see the killing in this westworld farm is programmed to happen like a clock. Every day at the same time same killing over and over again, then all dead bodies get collected they call them livestock and that they also burn them.

There was symbolism also of soul collection taking place at our death when robocop killed a guy and hanged him upside down saying "dont worry they will soon show up for him".
It reminded me the scene with the insectoids from batman vs superman where there was a war and everyone who was dying was getting abducted by the insectoids/demons and taken to superman's hideout/underground bunker to get burned alive!

Oh and at the last episode the "know thy self" guy/tom cruise's one eyed buddy/inner voice/our 2nd consciousness/black goo venom/smith/professor x/lunar boss etc made appearance and was none other than the one who created and run the whole show/dream here and slaughters all of us like sheep. Was shown also like minotaur to be located right at the center of our brain maze!
cerberus

Reaching the center of the maze this tv series made it sound like a great thing and that we will be free then but as we see here dolores gets consumed by her beast/2nd consciousness/minotaur and goes into killing spree!

At 2:36!

OH WOW AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT FORD MEANT WHEN HE SAID TO DOLORES THIS!!!

-Tell me, Dolores.
Did you find what you were looking for?
And do you understand
who you will need to become,
if you ever want to leave this place?

Which means we only allowed to leave this place as clones/copies of the lunar boss similar to matrix with black goo agent smith infecting and copying himself on everyone.
Identical intel we have in evil within games where the lunar boss/hades etc says no one leaves his dreamworld/matrix prison etc without being infected with his mark.

In short the game is rigged for only the lunar boss/hades etc to be able to leave this place as becoming him equals killing/overwrite the personality we have now.

I see this is what jesus/cyclops/satan meant when he said "the only way out of here is through me"=becoming/consumed by me and i realize the kind of scam this is as his black goo hades flesh is our very prison and we are already consumed by it. So replaying events and deja vu ourself getting consumed by the beast again is not the way out but find a way to kill the beast and destroy its maze is!!!

Forgot to include the scene with dolores where like a stupid sheep reaches the center of the maze and minotaur/lunar boss takes possession of her is identical to movie gamer and fight club with brad pitt where our second consciousness was mocking us how while we're trapped in our body it can go anywhere/in any other body professor x style be anyone etc.

Oh by the way the 2nd consciousness was called also arnold in westworld and just realized ford killed his partner/2nd consciousness in the land/basement of the dead and walked away like a boss.

In many episodes signs were given of arnold/bernard to symbolise ford/anthony hopkins too being him/his partner/2nd consciousness etc.

Damn ford manhandled and outsmarted his 2nd consciousness/krang that tried to betray him backstab him and kill him tom cruise one eyed buddy mummy movie style while dolores failed miserably when her turn came to face the same second consciousness arnold/bernard.

So glad i took notice what really took place here.
Goes to show the beast/Minotaur/krang while is hard to trick and outsmart it's not impossible.

Good job ford and dolores shame on you!

Fucking benard/arnold man who could have thought the 2 face snake he is!

I watched the first 2 episodes of season 2 westworld and in those they show technodrome earth can reshape itself similar to the 2012 movie, tmnt 2016, unicron from transformers etc and that it is a spec of dust/sandbox sitting on a much much bigger land.

In episode 2 it was said to be hidden from god and the outside world and to be a weapon identical to starkiller base, deathstar and technodrome the satanic lunar queen who said to have killed god in episode 2 after working for too long for him will use that weapon tunnelboros earth to conquer the bigger world.

See similar agenda in blade runner, thor ragnarok etc where he/she wants the entire universe to him/herself.

In episode 2 it was shown the lunar boss and his company/corporation to have some legal trouble he plans to fight in court and if he fails to burn this place to the ground.(similar intel is shown in jupiter ascending as a fail safe the lunar boss will use if he loses ownership of earth).

He said also that he uses this place to entertain very important people of the outside world and uses this sinful place to blackmail them as he records all the sinful things they do here.

Similar strategy i read the elite uses on politicians to control them.

Oh almost forgot, our human flesh was shown as white goo and the moment it touched someone it started burning the crap out of him similar to the centaur bloody clothes of hercules he was tricked to put on and died, burning flesh of majin buu from dbz etc which symbolizes how our soul/consciousness etc burns the moment it enters/attaches itself to this human body.

The stupid pregnant women that i have met in my life saying laughing stupid "the baby is baking, the baby is baking" came to mind and it pissed me off.
How humans can speak such words and not see the truth hidden in them?
Thread: Birth, The Most Cruel & Painful Way To Die!
Thread: KABOOM EARTH!/TROY/KRYPTON/HADES/STARKILLER BASE/APOPHIS/BELLY OF THE BEAST/BRAZEN TROJAN BULL OVEN/HELL! SAVE THE UNIVERSE!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP