Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange dream about George Bush
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello forum!

Tonight (9.-10.5.2007/time unknown) I was in the dream in my old city Stuttgart - Vaihingen, in which I used to live until March 2006 .
In the open-air swimming pool street(in german: Freibadstrasse), in front the house of Mr. Brenner(I know that for sure, because I went the road in the material life nearly daily) - a smaller number of humans was met - I was also thereby - it went around a kind open air Quiz.

The meeting was in the middle on the road. On the sidewalk, directly before mentioned house of the Mr. Brenner, George Bush on the soil, he sat, was rather lying as sitting. All other humans stood. Behind Bush was a real bush(plant), against which he seemed to lean a little.
The first question in the Quiz went around a kind swing or jack: If that, which sits on the side, pulls a lever forward before itself, does the jack go then upward or down? was the question. This question was wrongly answered by a darkly dressed man. He meant, if one pulls the lever to itself, would go one downward, what was obviously wrong. Then the next question came: "as fast one drives with light?" I imagined, "but you know that!":300.000 km/seconds, there I saw that George Bush meanwhile elsewhere was: Now he sat directly before a garage gate. Then I woke up. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP