Users Online Now: 2,215 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,779,762
Pageviews Today: 2,462,503Threads Today: 604Posts Today: 11,370
07:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Snowpiercer 2013 Decoded! 74% Of Earth's Population Will Get Genocided After 2018! China The Puppet Master Exposed Again!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 236)

I just saw the snowpiercer with chris evans.

That train beyond a doubt symbolized earth and they revealed in a very clever way that earth=tunnelboros moves underground!

-A train baby wouldn't
know about this.

I grew up walking over it.
This(holds earth clay in his hands) is located under the snow.
Of the earth.
It moves.
Underground.

HAHAHA THE CLAY UNDER THE SNOW MOVES??? WHAT MESSAGE THE POET TRIES TO SEND US HERE?

Thread: Earth Is Hidden Is Underground It Moves And It Spins On Its Axis! TUNNEL BORING MACHINE GIVES THE WHOLE PICTURE AWAY!

And at the end the head of the snake/tunnelboros was shown to spin on its axis like a tunneling machine engine and in the center of the circle/wheel they even put a dome facing us with earth's sky and clouds on it!

They showed also subliminally that train beast feeds on humans mostly kids and the ones who run the train to be cannibals!

The drinking buddy/partner of the lunar boss at the tail of the train/snake i recognized him from the first sight. His morpheus sunglasses gave him away and if that wasnt enough he even had pirate captain hook symbolism all over him.

OH OH OH THEY SHOWED US LIKE IN HELLRAISER HELLWORLD MOVIE HOW THE LUNAR BOSS HAVE US ALL SLEEPING AND CAGED/TRAPPED IN PODS/GRAVES(PLACE LOOKED LIKE A MORGUE) AND UNDER A DRUG SUBSTANCE THAT MAKES US HALLUCINATE HUMAN LIFE!

IDENTICAL SCRIPT TO HELLRAISER HELLWORLD MAN I WAS SO BLOWN AWAY!

- Open it.
- Here we go.
Kronol head...
So this is Kronol? I hear it's
pretty big in the front section.
Careful, that's how
these guys hallucinate.

Next the wall/dome/hull of tunnelboros/earth train was said to be a door but the guy had to blast his way out of it where all other doors he could just open them, which shows some doors you have to create yourself and explosives can get the job done.

WOW A VERY IMPORTANT INTEL HERE THEY REVEALED TO OUR FACE IS THAT EARTH IS A CLOSED ECOSYSTEM AND THEY KEEP THE POPULATION IN CHECK BY CREATING WARS AND HAVE THEM KILL EACH OTHER.

Humanity now is at 8 billion in short get ready for a huge slaughter coming up.

I always wonder they have schools they program humanity with, how hard is to program all humans to reproduce responsibly and punish those who dont in order to keep the population in check this way and not having to resort to wars and genocides and the answer is

THEY LIKE IT THIS WAY BETTER CAUSE THEY'RE FREAKING CANNIBALS AND EARTH EATS TOO HAHAHAHA SO GO AHEAD HUMANS THEY SAY MULTIPLY LIKE RABBITS THE MORE FOOD THE MERRIER!

AND HUMANITY LIKE STUPID HORNY ANIMALS NEVER FAIL TO SUPPLY THE CANNIBALS WITH PLENTY OF MEAT!!!

-Do you have any idea
what went on back there?
When we boarded?
It was chaos.
We didn't freeze to death.
But we didn't have
time to be thankful.
Wilford's soldiers came
and they took everything.
It was thousand
people in iron box...
no food, no water.
After a month, we ate the weak.
You know what I
hate about myself?
I know what people taste like.
I know that babies taste best.
(he was saying that in front of an asian dude where you can find pictures on google with chinese restaurants where they cook and eat babies. There was even news articles about chinese ennergy pills made from baby fetuses).

-The space only allows for
a very small person.
Young children under 5.
The engine lasts forever but
not to all of it's parts.
That piece of equipment
went extinct recently.
We needed a replacement.
Thank goodness the tail section
manufactured us a steady supplies of kids.

So we can keep going manually.(THE TAIL FEEDS THE HEAD=UROBOROS SYMBOLISM!!! HAHAHA IT ALMOST SLIPPED MY RADAR!)

In this scene they showed kids brainwashed and programmed like robots and the lunar boss/robocop able to control the engine wirelessly by moving his hands.

Oh in the school in the train they were brainwashing kids that there's no life outside the train only death. See space is a deadly vacuum, we are alone in the universe etc etc.

-If we ever go outside the train?
We'd all freeze and die.
If the engine stops running?
We'd all die.
And who takes care of
the Sacred Engine?
Mr. Wilford.
Children, it's the new
year eggs from Mr Wilford.

In this part they revealed of earth train to be A MOBILE PRISON EXACTLY WHAT ESCAPE PLAN MOVIE WAS ALL ABOUT!!!

-We've been sentenced
for 18(6+6+6) years.

Everyone thinks it's a wall.
But it's a fucking door.
Open it and get us out of here.
-And freeze to death? What
are you, fucking crazy?
Thread: Escape Plan 2013 movie decoded! (Mind blowing Intel!)

Here's the part where they reveal to us the kind of fools the ones who run our mobile prison take us for!

-The fact is that we are all stuck
inside this blasted train.
We are prisoners in
this hunk of metal.
Medium rare?(and food clever symbolism hahahaha!)
And this train is a
closed ecosystem.
We must always
strive for balance.
Air, water, food
supply, population.
It must all be kept in balance.
For optimum balance, however
there'll have been time when more...
radical solutions were required.
When the population needed
to be reduced, rather...
drastically.
We don't have time for
true natural selection.
We would all be hideously over crowded
and starved waiting for that.
The next best solution...
is to have individual units kill
off other individual units.
From time to time, we've had
to stir the pot, so to speak.

The Revolt of Seven,
The McGregor Riots...
The Great Curtis Revolution.
A blockbuster production with a
devilishly unpredictable plot.

From earlier in the restaurant scene

-You people are very lucky.
This is only served
twice in a year.
In January and July.
-Why? Not enough "fish"?
-Enough is not the criteria.
Balance.
This aquarium is closed
ecological system.(they were inside the aquarium here and under a glass dome!)
And the number of
individual units...
must be very closely,
precisely controlled.
In order to maintain the
proper sustainable balance.
-No, you eat this.

Thread: 2018 DOOM ALERT!!! PANDEMICS/AMERICAN GENOCIDE AND WORLD WAR IN THE HORIZON!!! CHINA THE PUPPET MASTER EXPOSED!!!

In this thread
Thread: China Is Behind The Disarming Of American Population And Upcoming Pandemics!
if you read chinese chi haotian's speech he speaks in identical way the big boss of the train here speaks willing to sacrifice/genocide even his own people with no hesitation which shows the chinese elite is either on the top of the pyramid that runs the show on earth or way above all other secret societies.

Oh hollywood is chinese owned wow no wonder this movie had chinese genocidal and cannibal baby eating stench all over it!
Thread: Asians/Mongols Were Behind the World Wars And the Holocaust!!! LEARN ABOUT THE MOTHER OF ALL SECRET SOCIETIES! BROTHERHOOD OF THE SNAKE!

There was a scene where the train was going in a very narrow circle and taking the shape of halo's circular planets, elysium's baphomet halo satellite and unicron as if you pay attention the planets it consumes feed/power up the halo/circle/uroboros around it.

In that scene there was also glass dome symbolism and concave earth where by shooting at the sky with a long range weapon you could kill people on the other end of the circle/halo.

Worth adding blade runner 2049 had concave earth symbolism too in the scene where a skyscraper was peeking from the distant fog/clouds in an angle that was revealing the place to be concave.
Thread: Blade Runner 2049 Decoded!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP