Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "She" never wanted to get this Dark
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In defense of the Her, I have to take the stand and give a character witness. She didn't have a choice for a long time. She was locked in it. Her own brotherhood had forced it upon her. Did she dream of making the escape often? Yes. But it was at the right time when she was finally able to make the escape. So, while you can try to condemn her, try and see the other side of the coin and put yourself in her shoes. I actually understand her, so I can see what is going on. Yes, she was dark, but there was good in there. This all needs to be taken into account.

Song of Songs 1
5 I am dark, but lovely,
O daughters of Jerusalem,
shady as the tents of Kedar,
shady as the veils of Solomon.
6 Do not gaze at me because I am so dark, because the sun has gazed upon me. My mother’s sons were outrageous with me; they made me keeper of vineyards, but my own vineyard I have not kept.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP