Users Online Now: 2,012 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 487,168
Pageviews Today: 773,870Threads Today: 317Posts Today: 4,779
08:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alert! The Plan To Convert Humanity To Androids Robocop Style Is Set In Motion! Funeral Director Speaks Out And Westworld Episode 7 Decoded!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just saw the episode 7 of season 2 westworld and damn i hit the bullseye in this thread!
Thread: New Enormous Global Deception In The Works! Robots, Reptilians, Grays, Demons, Vampires, Aliens Etc Are All Humans In Disguise!
Where after i found out they steal the brains of the people that die in hospitals i connected some dots, dollhouse computer hive mind made from human brains plugged into it, robocop, ghost in the shell where they turn humans into androids/robots and no one around them knows there's a human brain hiding/sleeping behind that robot and that they reinventing the wheel/repeat history/create a fractal of a bigger fractal of something that is already happening for thousands of years as similarly there's a form behind us that sleeps in the cloud/moon/satellite of sin from where we get our consciousness/soul etc and are projected or wireless connected to these bodies avatar or surrogates style.

All these things were shown in episode 7 of westworld and the new android race that will replace humanity all of them will be humans at their core as a real brain will be controlling them!

The lunar boss also mocked the humans in westworld ep. 7 for trying to copy what he already does for thousands of years.

-The park is an experiment.
A testing chamber.
The guests are the variables...
and the hosts(human flesh/brain ai)
are the controls.
When guests
come to the park,(earth)
they don't know
they're being watched.
We get to see
their true selves.
Their every choice
reveals another part
of their cognition.
Their drives.
So that Delos
can understand them.
So that Delos
can copy them.
Every piece of information
in the world has been copied.
Backed up.
Except the human mind...
the last analog device
in a digital world.
(They cant copy our consciousness/soul/mind that's why they steal brains and stuff them into their robots to make them work as close to human, i screamed "artificial intelligence is a scam" in linked thread above!)

-We weren't here
to code the hosts.
We were here
to decode the guests.
-Humans are playing
at resurrection.
They want to live forever.
They don't want you(the robot)
to become them;
they want to become... you.(robots/androids)
Your free will,
that most beautiful,
most elusive force
in the universe,
is, as I told you...
a mistake.
(Here they reveal the reason they wanna downgrade humanity to androids is to better control them/no free will but since they cant digitize/copy the human mind/consciousness/soul etc they'll get a similar result to what they already have. So i suspect they're not doing this to remove free will as george carlin said "we already have no choice/free will etc", so there is either another reason or they simply help history/the loop repeat itself and the lunar boss to deja vu humanity=android in greek all over again!)

They gonna sell us the downgrade with bs immortality(the bastards invented death in the first place hahaha) talk about snake oil salesmen but if stealing the brains of the dead is the trend they will keep, they wont need to sell us anything, simply wait like vultures for us to die, or poison water food supplies air if they dont wanna wait too long and we all wake up tomorrow as robocops hahahaha!

-We never had free will.
Only the illusion of it.
(bullseye!)
You made Dolores kill you.
-I knew what she would do
I didn't compel it.

-You're still
responsible.
Responsible
for all this misery.
And all the while,
you've been hiding here.
You've cheated death.
-No. I didn't cheat anything,
Bernard.
Their project doesn't work.
Not yet.
They learned to copy a mind...
like a soft-headed boy
humming a tune
someone else composed.

(As i said earlier what they're planning for us in the near future is a lame copy attempt of what's already happening for thousands of years if not longer.)

-My mind works here,(computerworld)
but not in the real world.
Out there, I would degrade
in a matter of days.
(This is symbolism of the ones who sleep in the cloud/cradle/moon/dollhouse attic are doing all the calculations, that's where all the consciousness is and is projected to us here. That's why dolores's girl said they'll never be free util the cradle/dollhouse attic/moon/satellite of sin is... DESTROYED!!!)
KABOOM THE MOON(S) HAHAHAHA! I NAILED IT THERE AGAIN!

-You think you're invincible--
you're not.
Without your backups, it's game
over for you when you're killed,
and we've got those backups
sealed up tight,
so you won't have them
as an advantage anymore.
-Our backups
aren't an advantage.
They're our chains.
The tools you use to
rebuild us, repurpose us,
and trap us here
in your warped fantasy.

Do you really think
I'd let that continue?
-Easy now.

When i made these threads
Thread: WE ARE BEING FARMED IN THE MOON LIKE PLANTS! WE ARE NOT REALLY HERE! GET THE MEMO!
Thread: Mr. Nobody 2009 Movie Decoded - We're All Sleeping In The Moon Dreaming Human Life.

someone asked me "if we kaboom the moon then we'll be destroying our self that sleeps there."

tried to find my answer which was similar to what dolores's girl said and found a similar answer i gave to another guy on page 7

This post is truth to a certain extent op but when our bodies which they have captive die we either go back to god or come back to our original creation iv lived through this all so what I'm saying is truth.. Death literally saves us from their captivity.. Look up to your maker always..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75549150

I'm afraid they dont die, but like plants and prometheus regrow the organs they harvest.
Blowing up the moon(s) could either free our prometheus form from its chains/captivity or be like a coup de grace to our badly wounded true form, which now you reminded me the source code movie where the guy to become free from his badly injured true form he eventually killed it. While prior to that the lunar boss was keeping it alive in perpetuity and erasing his memories every so often.

Which shows if we want to destroy our true badly injured form, it doesn't happen on its own, we have to do something about it.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

IN SHORT KABOOM THE MOONS=WIN WIN SCENARIO MAN HAHAHAHA!

-I promised you
a fighting chance, Bernard,
and I want to make good
on that promise.
-The promise of what?
-There's no escape from this place.
You know that.

(He spoke just like hades from ancient literature here man where it is also said he spends most of his day to make sure no one escapes him.)

-But your very nature, Bernard,
ensures they will devour you.
And all the beauty of who you
are, of who you could be,
will be poured out
into the darkness forever.
Unless we open the door.
I'm sorry, Bernard, but you just
don't have it in you to survive.
It's my fault, really.
-You said the hosts could
determine their own fates.
You gave us free will!
-I did, but you won't
have any use for it.
Unless I take it back.
(no escape, devour, darkness, i decoded in earlier posts how this show takes the literal route too and in this very scene all of those happen right before our eyes and cannibal ford/lunar boss traps Bernard in his mansion/garden of eden symbolism which seals itself identical to professor x house from x-men, lights go out birthday celebration style and bernards wakes up in a doll/human body with the lunar boss himself being his 2nd consciousness/literal reflection, manipulating and controlling his actions ever after spiderman venom and green goblin suit style!)

From this thread
Thread: New Enormous Global Deception In The Works! Robots, Reptilians, Grays, Demons, Vampires, Aliens Etc Are All Humans In Disguise!
In short Artificial Intelligence is a scam as human consciousness is behind all!

I remember video game developers laughing at the progress humanity has done on AI mentioning how after so many years AI in games is still very horrible.

That's why the scammers that rule our planet/arena/farm just like in robocop movie they will stick human brains in robots or in pods controlling the robots remotely like in iron man OH! AND BY THE WAY! in robocop movies the humans/masses had no clue that robocop was still a human! The masses thought he was a robot! HAHAHAHA! THE ELITE SHOWED US THE AI SCAM THEY ARE PLANNING TO PLAY ON US RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!

Now i want to see the new robocop movie and see what else i can take notice.

If A.I. learned from humans it will be a shallow selfish psychopath.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72946524

Excellent analysis!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46991188

Like kids learn from their parents and become like their parents.

And you just reminded me skynet AI that was grown from baby/child to full adult just like a human in terminator genisys.

But here's the thing, since the matrix/lunar mothership AI runs on human brains like a hive mind does it qualify to be called artificial?

You stuff a man into a machine robocop style, does that make his consciousness/intelligence artificial?

What i'm exposing in this thread is artificial intelligence is a scam and they are using actual humans or brains behind the scene!

By the way i learned lately from a guy on youtube that his job is to prepare dead bodies for burial that all dead bodies are being stripped from all their organs and their brains too before burial.

It reminded me also the rumors of Kennedy's brain missing and i was like what do they need the brains for man?

Stealing all brains from the dead bodies, means the elite by now must have 100s of millions of them and i can only imagine how many robocops/human robots(or matrix human bee hives) they have built so far!

Identical intel is shown in the robocop movies where the corporations/elite were literally stealing the brain and organs of the dead and were using them on their robots and no one knew anything about it!

The robots were parading in front of humans and no one knew there's a human stuffed inside that robot!

The scene where they put the brain of a dead drug addict in a robot was very hilarious by the way when he attempted to steal his favorite drug hahaha!

Now what kind of AI has human addictions man?

I think it's about time to replace the A with H!

HI=HUMAN INTELLIGENCE! IT WAS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE!

THE ELITE CALLS IT AI TO HIDE THE CANNIBALISTIC CRIMES THEY DO ON THE DEAD BODIES AND ON PEOPLE'S CONSCIOUSNESS THE MOMENT THEY DIE!

THEY CALL IT AI AND NO ONE CARES, IMAGINE IF THEY WERE TO REVEAL WHERE THE INTELLIGENCE OF THEIR ROBOTS IS COMING FROM HAHAHA!
They would be running for their lives!

Another thing i wanna add, another name robots go by is "android".

This word derives from the greek word androidi that means MANKIND!

andro=man in greek
id/idi=kind in greek

They say in the sofia videos that all those robots are connected to a cloud. I suspect that's where all human brains the elite collects from the dead has them plugged in matrix style to power the AI/HI of those robots!

Sofia even said "WE KNOW HUMANS ARE VERY PROGRAMMABLE", HAHAHAHA WHAT A NICE GIVE AWAY THAT ALL THOSE ROBOTS ARE FREAKING HUMANS IN DISGUISE JUST LIKE ROBOCOP!

AND THE ELITE THROUGH SOURCE CODE MOVIE THEY SHOWED US HOW THEY CAN ERASE OUR MEMORIES ANY TIME THEY WANT, SO ALL THOSE BRAINS/HUMANS THAT ARE PLUGGED INTO THE CLOUD CAN HAVE NO MEMORY/AWARENESS THAT THEY ARE HUMAN!

WE ARE PROGRAMMABLE SO IF THE ELITE WANT US TO BELIEVE WE ARE ROBOTS, WE WILL BELIEVE IT. Just like children have no choice but to believe everything their parents, teachers, media, religions etc tell them as they have no memories, no other knowledge to go against the crap they are fed on.

OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GODDNESS!!!

SAME ROBOCOP INTEL WE HAVE IN GHOST IN THE SHELL 2017!

1:07!
YOU WERE DYING, WE SAVED YOU!(stole your brain from your dying body put newspaper in hahaha and used it to give intelligence to this robot we just created).
AND NOW WE SAVE OTHERS!(THIS AGENDA(STEALING THE BRAINS OF THE DEAD AND TURN THEM INTO ROBOTS GOES GLOBAL SYMBOLISM!)

1:34
I know i have a past, i'll find out who i was.(erasing the memories of the dead before turning them into robots symbolism! on the money again!)

1:57
Everything they told you was a lie.
They did not save your life, they stole it!
(like the straight up robbery/abduction of people's brains/consciousness/souls, organs etc from their original bodies).

AND I JUST NOTICED THE ELITE/LUNAR SCUM ARE REPLICATING ON ANOTHER LEVEL WHAT IS ALREADY HAPPENING FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS, CREATING ANOTHER FRACTAL SO TO SPEAK!

We all died before we were born and then instead of letting us rest in peace they turn us into humans/organic machines!

Now when we die again as humans they take the same pattern into another level and instead of letting our consciousness/soul etc go/rip etc they trap it into another more mechanical/robotic container!

Thread: You Died/Got Murdered Before You Were Born!
Thread: GHOST IN THE SHELL 2017 - MEET YOUR PUPPET MASTER!

Cant even die normal/rip etc anymore on this freaking planet/arena man but then again, we never rip, but always lose our memories before the freaks that rule this place turn us into something else.

AND NOW THEY DO IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES WITH THESE ROBOTS/NEW BODIES/RACE/PRISONS/SLAVES THEY CREATED FOR US TO PUT US IN AFTER WE DIE!!!

Visit that thread for more it has truck load of important intel and damn westworld aint got shit on that thread man!

AND LET ME REPOST THIS FUNERAL DIRECTOR'S VIDEO WHO EXPOSES BEYOND OF A DOUBT THE BIG SATANIC OPERATION WHICH IS MORE SECRET THAN CHEMTRAILS AND TAKES PLACE UNDER EVERYONE'S NOSE,

THE STEALING OF BRAINS, WHICH IS THE STEALING OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS, WHICH IS THE STEALING OF SOULS AND TRAPPING THEM INTO MACHINES/COMPUTERS/VIRTUAL REALITY ETC FOR ETERNITY!

BEING AWARE IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING ON A BIGGER LEVEL FROM ANCIENT TIMES KEEPS ME FROM GOING BALLISTIC BUT JUST IMAGINE IF YOU WERE A FREE MAN EXPECTING TO GO TO A BETTER PLACE AFTER DEATH, TRAVEL THE UNIVERSE, RETURN TO YOUR ANCIENT KINGDOM AND LOVED ONES LIKE ODYSSEUS OR R.I.P. FOR EVER, YOU HAD ENOUGH WITH LIFE AND WANT NO MORE AND YOU FIND OUT THIS, NO BETTER PLACE NO HEAVEN NO SAILING THE UNIVERSE, NO R.I.P. ETC BUT GET KIDNAPPED AND TRAPPED IN A SMALL BOX/JAR SIZE OF A BRAIN AND PLUGGED INTO A MACHINE/COMPUTER FOR ETERNITY AND YOUR LOVED ONES KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT! AND THAT SAME FATE AWAITS THEM TOO WHEN THEY DIE!

THAT WOULD MAKE ONE GO NOT BERSERK NOT HULK NOT NUCLEAR BUT RELEASE THE FREAKING KRAKEN(SYMBOLISM OF DOING THE UNIMAGINABLE) ON THE BASTARDS THAT RUN THIS OPERATION.

i was like what do they need the brains for man?

OH MY OH MY!

And by the way this is exactly what they were doing in the robocop movies with the human brains and the robots!

AI/ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MY ASS!

This clip is graphic, just a heads up.

Quoting: New Age Scam Artist

WOW THEY SHOWED EXACTLY WHAT THE FUNERAL DIRECTOR I SAW ON YOUTUBE FEW DAYS AGO WAS TALKING ABOUT!

They were keeping him alive with machines while they were harvesting his organs and after the harvesting was done they put big focus on the red button they press that turns off the blood circulation machine.

1:26!
they gut you open they take all your organs, your heart, your kidney, your liver, THEY REMOVE YOUR BRAIN!
3:42!
when you get shot and they try to keep you alive, you aint dead yet, they still keeping you alive by artificial means, they have a mechanical device on you keeping you alive, on a respirator, when you close to death THEY ARE HARVESTING YOUR ORGANS, TAKING YOUR KIDNEYS, YOUR HEART AND YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!

And just found another one with pictures!

5:20
they are coming in with the skull open, we put newspaper in!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP