Users Online Now: 1,850 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,022,104
Pageviews Today: 1,704,893Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 11,509
05:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Robocop 2014 Decoded! Artificial Intelligence Is A Scam! This Is How You Kill Skynet Before It Is Born! Spread The Word Guys!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just saw robocop 2014 damnnn they showed to our face they have our true form sleeping and all its organs harvested(and in a bad shape identical to source code movie) and dreaming human life!!!!

In westworld episode 6 they showed the reason they have our true form in a very bad shape(no hands, no legs and crucified/nailed in the chair like jesus on the cross is so it's impossible for us to escape them if we were to wake up on our own somehow.)

From westworld episode 6

(I had suspected before of jesus crucifixion to symbolize our true and tortured form at the hands of the lunar scum and this clip shows it straight to our face what jesus crucifixion really symbolizes! Note that in jesus story they had sealed him in a cave similar to cyclops with a big round stone(eclipse moon symbolism) covering the entrance and they had taken measures to make sure he never escapes that cave which was also his very grave!!!)

AND EVENTUALLY THEY WOKE US UP WHEN THE DOCTOR LUNAR BOSS/RIIDDIC DARK FURY LUNAR QUEEN WAS IN DIRE DANGER SO WE PROTECT HER AND KILL OUR OWN KIND!!!

"Wake Him Up! Alexxxx they're here to kill us!"

BULLSEYE MAN I HIT THE BULLSEYE IN THIS THREAD!!!
Thread: Altered Carbon 2018 Decoded! Humans Are Drugged, Asleep, Hallucinate Human Life While Getting Farmed And Harvested Prometheus Style!

Similar scene they have put in the htc vive vr device when you first set it up on your computer and put the device on to test it, it shows you sitting in a room where everything disappears slowly just like in this video and you realize you were hallucinating human life.

Next they included this full with subliminals dialogue which was further revealing the dream reality we all experience oh and that they have us drugged too hahaha!

-This seems so real.
-Alex, it's very important you
understand what is happening.
This is real.
It's not a dream, it's not
drugs or anesthetics.
-I know I'm dreaming 'cause
I can feel all of this.

(not drugs ha and later in the movie they show how they had him on drugs the entire freaking time man hahahaha!)

-He's responding to
drugs differently now.

We both knew from day one,
there would be complications.
Thread: Altered Carbon 2018 Decoded! Humans Are Drugged, Asleep, Hallucinate Human Life While Getting Farmed And Harvested Prometheus Style!

-They(masses) want a product(robot)
with a conscience.(human level kind of artificial intelligence)
They want something that knows
what it feels like to be human.
(we cant create that kind of artificial inteligence cause like in westworld we cant copy/digitise the analog human mind/consciousness/soul etc so the solution is...drums roll)
We're gonna put a man(brain)
inside a machine.

-You're not you because of your
legs, your arms, your hands.
You're you because of your brain.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU GUYS!!!
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ON HUMAN LEVEL OR ABOVE IS A SCAM!!!
THEY'RE GONNA USE HUMAN BRAINS IN SECRET TO ACHIEVE THAT KIND OF INTELLIGENCE, I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU DAMN I WAS SOOO RIGHT DAMN!!!!!

I'M SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW MAN AND SO EXCITED JUST LIKE THIS GUY!

HAHAHAHAHA MAN...

THAT'S HOW YOU KILL SKYNET BEFORE IT IS BORN!!!!
THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE THE ELITE'S PLAN COLLAPSE RIGHT BEFORE THEIR EYES!

BUT YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME GUYS, HELP ME SPREAD THIS NEWS LIKE WILDFIRE!
ALL THE DETAILS OF THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CRIME/GENOCIDE AGAINST HUMANITY IS IN THIS VERY THREAD!
Thread: Alert! The Plan To Convert Humanity To Androids Robocop Style Is Set In Motion! Funeral Director Speaks Out And Westworld Episode 7 Decoded!

EXPOSE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR THE SCAM THAT IT IS BEFORE HUMANITY'S EYES AND YOU KILLED SKYNET BEFORE IT IS BORN MAN, THE WHOLE GIANT CHARADE THEY PLANNING WILL COLLAPSE LIKE A HOUSE FULL OF CARDS!

In this scene they put a subliminal that all androids were controlled by human brains not just robocop.

-That is a machine.
-I know, but it's a man
inside a machine.

-No, that's a man inside
a machine right there!
-And his life depends on it.
And the future of
Omnicorp depends on it
so get your ass back to
China and get it fixed.
(Goddamn china/the dragon/the snake with legs/satan behind every genocide that takes place on this goddamn planet and no one exposes them, all the negative spotlight is given to the hebrews.
Who genocided the ancient whites in china?
Who genocided the ancient whites in america?
In ancient japan?
Who's gonna genocide the world in the future according to the bible(elite's future plans hidden in plain sight) with the 200 million soldiers from the East.

Yet all stupid whites of my generation know nothing about the one who genocides them systematically from ancient times, they're totally blind to the snake with legs from the east man, totally blind!

See also movies sunshine and tekken 2009 that show china rules the whole planet in the future, they have occupied america, chinese police hunt down and kill Americans on the streets and enforced a global currency with Mao's face on it!)

In this part they show the secret relationship between soul and organic machine flesh, our symbiosis with programmable matter/black goo flesh/agent smith/venom/lunar boss/professor x/westworld's ford that shares access to our machine/human body and acts as the secret 2nd consciousness taking over control whenever he wishes.

-He's not making decisions?
-Yes and no.
In his everyday life, man
rules over the machine.
Alex makes his own decisions.
Now, when he engages in battle,
the visor comes down and
the software takes over.
Then the machine does everything.
Alex is a passenger,
just along for the ride.
-But if the machine is in control,
then how is Murphy accountable?
Who's pulling the trigger?
-Well, when the machine fights,
the system releases
signals into Alex's brain
making him think he's doing what
our computers are actually doing.
I mean, Alex believes right
now he is in control.
But he's not. It's the
illusion of free will.

WOW MAN ALL THOSE THINGS WERE SHOWN IN WESTWORLD SEASON EPISODE 7 JUST FEW DAYS AGO!

-I know you have
a delicate constitution,
Bernard.
So I will do my best
to ease your conscience.
What is about to happen
will not be your fault.

This is also proof that there's human consciousnesses even behind the 2nd consciousness of our flesh which parades in movies as consciousness of our flesh where in reality is the consciousness of the lunar boss hiding behind the curtain(moon/cerebro sphere) like professor x and overriding control of our bodies remotely!

Thread: Westworld TV Series Decoded.

This next part blew me away man!

-We have a problem. Alex
is breaking protocol.
-What's he doing?
-He's off solving his own murder.
-Oh, that is genius.
Why didn't I think Of that?

This is symbolism of all of us that were murdered and buried in the flesh/clay/programmable matter and unlike alex no one is even aware they got murdered let alone try to solve their own murder and figure out who killed them erased them and buried them in the flesh/clay/human body/derma=dream!

Thread: What Happens When You Die? Look Around You This Is The Afterlife! You Died Before You Were Born!
BULLSEYE AGAIN MAN, I KEEP HITTING THE BULLSEYE SO MUCH LATELY HAHAHAHA!

OH AND LIKE ALEX I KNOW WHO KILLED ME AND EVERYONE WHO IS BURIED IN THE CLAY/FLESH LIKE ME, I SOLVED MY OWN MURDER TOO BUT I'M GONNA NEED ALL OF YOU GUYS HELP TO BRING THAT SOB DOWN.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP