Users Online Now: 1,875 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 874,860
Pageviews Today: 1,438,347Threads Today: 562Posts Today: 9,190
03:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Silence/Slaughter of the Lambs/Sheeple 1991 Decoded!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just saw the "silence(by slaughter) of the lambs" movie and the scene with the tranny lunar boss, his dog/cerberus(looking identical to hercules/satan's dog from dbz) and the bottomless pit/well/prison where he keeps his victims scene was pretty hilarious and creepy at the same time.

The gimel/mark of the beast tatoo on his spleen area caught my attention big time and was looking identical to the gimel we all have on the palm of our hands.

0:14 gimel

He was also a weaver like penelope from odyssey which is spider symbolism.

-He's making himself a woman suit.
Out of real women!
And he can sew!
He's very skilled.
He's a tailor or a dressmaker or...(or a spider hahaha)
(wow just reminded me the patchwork man from altered carbon).
Thread: Altered Carbon 2018 Decoded! Humans Are Drugged, Asleep, Hallucinate Human Life While Getting Farmed And Harvested Prometheus Style!

Looking at this clip, now you know why hollywood hires mostly trannies for their movies, they are paying homage to their master.

In this very movie they also mentioned 3 major centers where people go for transsexual surgery.

-There are three major centers for
transsexual surgery:
Johns Hopkins, the University of
Minnesota, and Columbus Medical Center.

And this is a 1991 movie which was a wake up call to me that the change of gender surgically goes way back!

They also revealed the slaughter of the lambs christians do during spring symbolize humans! and the slaughter the lunar scum do on all of us(i suspect on our true form that sleeps and dreams human life.)

-What did you see?
-Lambs.
They were screaming.
-They were slaughtering
the spring lambs?
-And they were screaming.
-And you ran away?
No. First I tried to free them.
I opened the gate to their pen.
They just stood there, confused.
They wouldn't run.
-But you could and you did, didn't you?
-Yes. I took one lamb
and I ran away as fast as I could.

In the scene with the female senator and hannibal/cannibal lunar boss i noticed on the back shoulder area of her suit identical upside down pyramid symbol masons wear across their waist in their lodges and then hannibal told her

-Oh, and senator, just one more thing:
Love your suit.

Which is symbolism that all politicians just like hollywood serve the same cannibal tranny master too!

No wonder this movie got so many awards, it had cannibalism, murder, transsexualism, sperm money shots on women's face and all the sick stuff to make the satanists that run oscars wet their pants.

On this part

-Keeps them alive for three days.(in his well)
We don't know why.
No evidence of rape or
physical abuse prior to death.
All the mutilation you see
there is postmortem.
Okay, three days...
...then he shoots them, skins them
and dumps them.
Each body in a different river.
The water leaves us no trace
evidence of any kind.

His well/bottomless pit symbolizes the underworld land of the dead similar to cyclops cave and the cave jesus was trapped in after death and found the 3 days interesting as jesus too spent 3 days in the underworld/cave/well/bottomless pit.

And after watching some clips from evil within game on youtube it became obvious the lunar boss himselfs releases his victims from his underworld after he has assimilated them agent smith style and marked them with his mark of the beast to carry on his agenda to the outside world.

Similar intel we have in westworld where there too the themepark was shown to be a prison for the hosts and that ford/cannibal lunar boss to also plan to release them one day to infiltrate the outside world.
(oh shit the fidelity scenes symbolize exactly that, he keeps them in his world/prison until they resemble the outside people the same way so no one can notice or suspect a difference then releases them to infiltrate).
Thread: Westworld TV Series Decoded.

Reminds me similar agenda with the cloning in arnold's 6th day movie where they were planning to replace important people in power with clones.

Oh shit check this out!
[link to biblehub.com]
"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."
(see also my recent post about westworld where they nail us on a chair and put to sleep which gives away jesus symbolizes every single one of us in most parts of his story).

I HIT THE BULLSEYE AGAIN HERE MAN HOLLY SHIT!!!
Thread: We Live In The Belly Of The Beast Hallucinating Human Life!
Thread: NASA LOGO DECODED! EARTH=UROBOROS=BELLY OF THE BEAST HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT!!!
Thread: Black Panther-Black Goo Venom Spinoff Decoded! Earth Is Hidden/Hades/Belly Of The Beast! We All Sleep Frozen In Coma Dreaming Human Life!
Thread: Thor Ragnarok 2017 Decoded! Earth Is Hades, Belly Of The Beast, There's No Escape! (so they say)
Thread: KABOOM EARTH!/TROY/KRYPTON/HADES/STARKILLER BASE/APOPHIS/BELLY OF THE BEAST/BRAZEN TROJAN BULL OVEN/HELL! SAVE THE UNIVERSE!

IT'S A CRIME TO BELIEVE IN A BOOK AND HAVING NO CLUE OF THE HELL IT IS TALKING ABOUT!!!

OH MAN THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF HUMANITY BEING BLIND JUST LIKE IN PLATO'S ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE STORY!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP