Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Warning: a vision about to be fulfilled? *first posted June 2018*
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message **Due to renewed interest and popular requests I am bringing this out once more till Monday and then will remove it.**

Old timers on here may recall in various threads where relevent I posted my visions, including the birds. It was when I was about three years old or less, i drempt I saw lots of piles of dead chickens and birds and heard people crying...then I saw one right near my pillow. I was in our small bedroom, my older sister slept on the outside, I near the wall. I screamed for my parents and Dad came in and turned on the single light hanging from the ceiling by the doorway switch...when the light came on, I now could see thru the walls as far as I could a place with piles of dead birds and now human bodies.
My father grabbed me and went into the front room and I sobbed the awful sight to him. He tied flies in the winter slowdown, and had feathers from all kinds of roosters. He opened the cabinet and I showed him the one landing near my pillow. He said its a chinese pheasant.
Next am we walked over to Gramma Nokomis and told the vision to her. She said the bird thrown onto my pillow ment this would happen in my lifetime (Im almost 80 and have MANY health issues so...) and would be caused by and spread by birds, pheasants and turkeys, chickens. I was never to eat these or handle them or eggs, in my life. And I havent knowingly done this. She also thought the place they were piled in concerned her as if this were a natural thing they should have been outdoors.
When avian flu first broke out, I thought that was it, but not too many people died. Then I heard we send our chickem to China for processing and they send it back...THeres a worry for you!!!who knows if it isnt spoiled or bathed in bleach...
Several of the things I and other medicine people and pipe carriers with whom I network, say thing s they saw are now happining.the earth changes, weather, plaques are all caused by how evil we as a people world wide are becoming.
I will just continue to pray for us all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP