Users Online Now: 1,312 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 290,026
Pageviews Today: 459,888Threads Today: 166Posts Today: 2,882
05:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An inside look at Trump's jail for infants where kids younger then 5 are held
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to nypost.com (secure)]

The Trump administration has been sending babies and toddlers to three “tender age” shelters located across South Texas after the children have been separated from their parents.

The Associated Press has spoken to lawyers and medical providers who have visited the shelters in the Rio Grande Valley, where they described rooms of crying children younger than 5 years old.

“The thought that they are going to be putting such little kids in an institutional setting? I mean it is hard for me to even wrap my mind around it,” said Kay Bellor, vice president for programs at Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service.

Toddlers are being detained.”

A fourth shelter for young children is planned to open in Houston.

Mayor Sylvester Turner decried the new immigration policy and is asking the Trump administration to reconsider.

“I don’t want our city to participate in this policy,” Turner said. “We draw the line and for me, the line is with these children.”

The center would house up to 240 children in a warehouse.More than 2,300 children have been taken from their parents at the US-Mexico border
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP