Users Online Now: 1,342 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 178,906
Pageviews Today: 298,201Threads Today: 111Posts Today: 2,025
03:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So this guy I dated for awhile keeps his distance but says he really wants me in his life and gives me money every month
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Basically we dated for a few months but then I found out his crazy. domineering ex-wife controls him and his every move because they have a four year old son and there both like 47. That’s they’re only kid. She just used him cause he was the good friend of her husband who she divorced then moved onto this guy just to do IVF, marry him briefly to get his last name then take him to the cleaners ln divorce court. As soon as she found out about me about 4 months in, he began distancing himself from me but he had hired me to work for him and that stopped too but he didn’t stop paying me. Ten months later he says he really wants to help me financially but he doesn’t expect sex and we rarely have it but when we do he’s very passionate and says he loves me. I see him at a bar once in awhile and he gives me the saddest eyes and if he gets drunk he says he loves me. I told him to stop giving me money but he says he wants to and it makes him happy. He’s put on about 30-40 lbs since he began distancing himself and is drinking a lot. He lives so close to me rarely asks me over but I know he has strong feelings for me. And no he’s not seeing his ex eufe. He’s afraid of her, she has him arrested for a DUI and she completely uses his son as a pawn to control him. He makes good money and has a great house and she was 42 with no options so she lured him in. He does whatever she asks of him. He’s miserable and loves his son more than anything. I ask him why he did this to me. Said he was so crazy about me and we had such a fun future together then he just sort of tossed me aside like an old shoe but then he wants to keep that one tie to me and I guess it’s tthough the money. He always says give me time to figure out my shit.

I have no idea what this is. I know he’s afraid of the ex but he refuses to do anything with me and I live minutes away. But then he sees me at the bar and he either seems awkward and stressed or he gets drunk and hangs onto me and whispers that he really does love me.

What do you think? Why would he keep giving me money? I told him to stop but he won’t. And he doesn’t even ask for sex. Maybe once a month it just happens after we’ve been at the bar. I want to move on and find a man who eahts to give me time and attention but I’m finding it hard with this tie o still have to him, and I don’t know if he is just trying to tell me to wait? I know I ask him what’s going on and he said he doesn’t know and I believe him. I just want maybe some male perspective on this or women who might have some insight. Thank you. It’s been incredibly hard on me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP