Users Online Now: 1,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 195,220
Pageviews Today: 317,533Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,858
03:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Humanity Getting Replaced By Robots Propaganda Is Secret Symbolism/Subliminal Of The Chinese Replacing All Other Races On Earth!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 241)

WOW FOUND A PATTERN/FRACTAL THAT GIVES MORE CREDIBILITY TO MY SUSPICION WHEN THE ELITE AND CHINESE OWNED HOLLYWOOD PROMOTES HUMANITY WILL BE REPLACED WITH ROBOTS TO BE SECRET SYMBOLISM OF THE CHINESE REPLACING ALL OTHER RACES OF EARTH WHICH GOT TO GIVE CREDIT TO GHREES AS THEY WERE THE FIRST WHO REVEALED THAT PLAN.

I remembered since i was 5 years old the fear most humans had even to this day that robots will steal our jobs and what really happened was china stole most western people's jobs, hahahaha did i just grabbed the chinese snake with legs by the head or what man???
(nice predictive programming they played on the masses too!)

To this day all big corporations instead of machines are using chinese people in long ass lines doing machine's work.

So first was our jobs next will be our very asses!

Check also these threads and get ready for the upcoming chinese threat!
Thread: Snowpiercer 2013 Decoded! 74% Of Earth's Population Will Get Genocided After 2018! China The Puppet Master Exposed Again!
Thread: 2018 DOOM ALERT!!! PANDEMICS/AMERICAN GENOCIDE AND WORLD WAR IN THE HORIZON!!! CHINA THE PUPPET MASTER EXPOSED!!!

Check also the last post from this thread where the intel of china ruling the world for 1000 years then 2nd coming of jesus/lunar boss happens next verifies what i decoded of the date of second coming to be around the year 3000, 3033 to be precise!
Thread: JESUS HASN'T RESURRECT YET, ONLY 2000 YEARS/2 DAYS HAVE PASSED SINCE HIS DEATHDATE, ONE MORE DAY TO GO FOLKS! PREPARE TO GET BLOWN AWAY!!!

Wow look what i just found!

China’s 30-year deadline to rule the world.(as they wont get their promised 1000 years of world ruling past that since the world/game/dream ends at 3033! exodus/resurrection/waking up from hades/matrix/dream/coma global event happens next)
[link to www.news.com.au (secure)]
"BEIJING has outlined plans to become the world’s biggest superpower within the next 30 years."

"Will China be the most powerful country on Earth by 2050?"
[link to www.debatingeurope.eu (secure)]

Now how do we stop this when we become aware also of the chinese secret society brotherhood of the snake to be the mother of all secret societies around the world and the elite and all governors of earth to suck/lick china's vagina from the moment they were born.
Thread: Asians/Mongols Were Behind the World Wars And the Holocaust!!! LEARN ABOUT THE MOTHER OF ALL SECRET SOCIETIES! BROTHERHOOD OF THE SNAKE!

I see not a global war but a global slaughter/genocide/harvest on the horizon and i'm glad i did not bring my kids into this f*cked up place.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP