Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trump dubs himself 'stable genius,' calls NATO summit a success
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message President Trump pronounced the NATO summit a success and himself a "stable genius" in a freewheeling press conference that followed a sometimes tense meeting of the western alliance.

Trump spoke to international reporters in Brussels around noon local time Thursday, following an emergency session in which NATO members addressed his criticism that they are not spending enough on defense.

After the session, Trump touted concessions from allies to boost defense spending and downplayed what had been, at times, uncomfortable negotiations conducted before the public.

“Yesterday, I let them know that I was extremely unhappy with what was happening and they have substantially upped their commitment,” he said.

One reporter asked if Trump's message would change once he departed on Air Force One, perhaps referring to tweets that followed G7 talks, in which Trump turned on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and French President Emmanuel Macron.

“That's other people that do that," Trump replied "I don't. I'm very consistent. I'm a very stable genius.”

[link to www.foxnews.com]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP