Users Online Now: 2,113 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 913,138
Pageviews Today: 1,249,908Threads Today: 349Posts Today: 5,724
10:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pella, Iowa - Pella, Israel - Tornado 7-19-2018 Something is going on!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Vermeer Corp. in Pella, Iowa took a direct hit on The Global Pavilion Museum and Building #7. This is also Vermeer's 70th year anniversary.

"PELLA, Iowa — Vermeer plant officials in Pella confirm a “direct hit” caused severe damage to building 7 at the facility."

[link to www.kcci.com]

I believe God is sending a message with this Global Pavilion Museum being destroyed in Pella, Iowa and about Israel celebrating it's 70th year anniversary this year too. Just today Israel approves controversial nation-state legislation.

Pella, Iowa got it's name from Pella, Israel because of the people founding it and seeking religious freedon from religious persecution. Again, just today Israel approves controversial nation-state legislation bill...

"The Israeli government says the bill, passed in the early morning hours, will merely enshrine into law Israel's existing character. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called its passage a 'historic moment in the history of Zionism and the history of the state of Israel'. Israel's 1948 declaration of independence defined its nature as a Jewish and democratic state, a delicate balance the country has grappled to maintain for 70 years. Opponents of the new bill say it marginalizes the country's Arab minority of around 20 per cent and also downgrades Arabic language from official to 'special' standing."

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Flight to Pella

"The fourth-century church fathers Eusebius and Epiphanius of Salamis cite a tradition that before the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 the Jerusalem Christians had been miraculously warned to flee to Pella (Tabaquat Fahil) in the region of the Decapolis across the Jordan River."

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Pella: A Window on Survival

"Before writing my doctoral thesis two decades ago, the only Pella that I knew about was a small town in south central Iowa famous for its windows and doors. But in the course of my research, I discovered fascinating data about another Pella located in the Perean foothills of the Jordan River. In March I finally had the opportunity to visit the Pella located in northwestern Jordan."

"Interestingly, the Pella in Iowa was founded in 1847 by 800 Dutch immigrants seeking religious freedom. Their minister Dominee Hendrik P. Scholte knew his church history and decided to name the new city after its Perean counterpart. Pella, old and new, still stands as a symbol of refuge and hope in a time of great crisis."

[link to www.biblicalarchaeology.org (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP