Users Online Now: 1,722 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 677,168
Pageviews Today: 872,994Threads Today: 229Posts Today: 2,973
07:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Lion will live with the lamb / Residual Proof / Updated first and second post
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Update 9-29-22 [Updated spelling errors, formatting]

Update: 6-5-22
I have come into possession of:
"Biblical and Theological Dictionary:
Explanation of the history, manners, and customs of the races, and neighbouring nations.
With an account of the most remarkable places and persons mentioned in sacred scripture;
An exposition of the principal doctrines of Christianity;
And notices of J****sh Christian sects and heresies.
Written by Richard Watson, published by Carlton & Porter, 1857, entered according to the act of Congress, 1832.
"

{See 5th image below, second post.}

From the word "Lion" as listed in this near 200 year old book: [Snippet]
"Isaiah, describing the happy time of the Messiah, says, that then the calf and the young lion and the fatling should lie down together; and that a little child should lead them; and that the lion should eat straw like the ox, Isaiah xi, 6, 7, which is hyberbolical,, and signifies the peace and happiness which the church of Christ should enjoy."

In addition, the word "Wolf" as listed presents as follows:
[Snippet]
"Gen xlix, 27; Isa xi 6; lxv, 25; Jer v, 6; Ezek. xxii, 27; Zeph iii, 3; Hab i, 8; [Greek word, cannot transcribe] Matt vii, 15; x, 16; Luke x, 3; John x 12; Acts xx, 29; Exccles xiii, 16. M. Majus derives it from the Arabic word zaab or daaba, "to frighten;" and hence, perhaps, the German word dieb, "a thief." The wolf is a fierce, strong, cunning, mischievous, and carnivorous quadruped; externally and and internally so nearly resembling the dog, that they seem modeled alike, yet have a perfect antipathy to each other. The scriptures observes of the wolf, that it lives upon rapine; is violent, bloody, cruel, voracious and greedy; goes abroad by night to seek its prey, and is a great enemy to flocks of sheep. Indeed, this animal is fierce without cause, kills without remorse, and by its indiscriminate slaughter seems to satisfy its malignity rather than its hunger."

According to this book, the Lion did lie with the lamb.
The wolf never has.

[link to www.biblegateway.com (secure)]

Tell me, why does no english version have these words?
I cannot locate this version-- and it's quite worrisome.

Video in reference, first 10 seconds-- pause at 7-8 to see clearly for yourself.

Let me break this down into simplest terms:

The Bible from the first 10 seconds of the video posted seemingly does not exist.

Using the screenshot from the Bible in the video, I was able to determine that it was an NIV, due to IS 11:5 matching perfectly, along with the wording after IS 11:6's first line.

Every search though both PHYSICAL and ONLINE of NIV yields NO results.
("The Lion will live with the lamb") The Bible that is presented in the video, quite literally does not exist!

There is no record whatsoever of a "The lion will live..." yet we have PLAIN evidence that it DID exist. (SCREENSHOT!)

The same facet is being made for 11:8.
Where we have clear evidence that in NIV, the Child is referred to as a him/his hand, yet now it is altered in ALL physical copies and online copies to reflect the Child is now an IT.

This is not a debate about Biblical authority, this is a notion that physical Bibles are being supernaturally changed somehow!

Find me a Bible that reads like the screenshot
It doesn't currently exist anymore
No records of it ever existing
Yet we see it right here as proof
All physical NIV bibles, both old and brand new will reflect this change

Serious demonic magic going on?!

After looking through even more old bibles last night, I discovered that not all NIVs have changed the child from Isaiah 11:8 to an IT, only some of them have!

I'm uncertain why or how this could occur.

Furthermore, even the oldest KJV I could find circa 1910 had "The wolf shall lie", "Matrix" in place of Womb, etc.

Still digging!

2:00 in, exactly
Elvis sang Gospel... Would a gospel singer reference the verse incorrectly? I think not.

I also stumbled upon this tonight.
[link to upload.wikimedia.org (secure)]

More "Lion and lamb" imagery taken directly from IS 11:6!

Even further oddities:

"I believe that what self-centered men have torn down men other-centered can build up. I still believe that one day mankind will bow before the altars of God and be crowned triumphant over war and bloodshed, and nonviolent redemptive good will proclaim the rule of the land. “And the lion and the lamb shall lie down together and every man shall sit under his own vine and fig tree and none shall be afraid.” I still believe that We Shall overcome!"
- Martin Luther King Jr. 1964 (Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech)

MLK was a preacher! He would NOT have quoted the verse incorrectly!!

Additionally:

You're telling me the actor who played the Messiah in JESUS OF NAZARETH would read the verse incorrectly?!

I think not!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP