Users Online Now: 1,595 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 543,506
Pageviews Today: 950,645Threads Today: 386Posts Today: 6,973
11:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Donald Trump is back aka captain america aka melchizedek and I'm here for my Dog.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message All my prophecys weather deleted or saved which the majority is, have been redeemed. I had a lot of dirty money aka fallen angel knowledge mixed demon.

Alien or angel consummation is real.

The bible was a shield(keepin it pg) so they stayed close but far. Thus keeping the economy going and preventing the end of the world which knowledge of jesus can bring.

The Catholics saved the world but dumped it down.

Knowledge makes u attractive to angels.

Tree of the knowledge of good and evil was pleasure transmitting knowledge.

I will pay for an account at the end of the next month. Real work is not receiving but putting in money for your mission.

Buying a house etc..

Jesus saw I had dirty money, people thought i would be rejected but he said "come over here and gave me a big hug".

All my riches remain just mixed up a little.

All my prophecys are credible.

Donald trump is the time of signs. Jesus did minor signs but 1 big but medium sign. Resurrecting lazarus.

Hillary is the sign of jonah.

The future has 3 ways of happening but 1 definite outcome. The rules of timelords the rules of time.

2022 enoch. It's a sign expect something. Perhaps Lazarus, perhaps 6th seal star fall. Greece arrives.

Enoch is Poseidon. Enoch lives in atlantis in heaven.

Hiv is soulmates. Hiv is the autoimmune system attacking itself. Hiv is in California. Hiv is true love without God. Gays vulnerable.

Cancer is lust. I have the cure for cancer in my head.

I am hope I am the ressurection.
But I could not re essurecy jesus but I did hahaha.

He threw away the small fish and kept the big 1. He loved the lost sheep more than the 99.prodigal son lost nothing. For in redemption experience gained knows no lost.

All the pigs come running back to the prodigal finishing story. His whole experience was people acting like pigs, the whole time he fed pigs and ate pig food.

Everyone you interact with becomes your wife or enemy.

All friends are ur wife and your other wife isconsummation experiences you share, real intimate connections.

The old way of the jews and marriage was perhaps the best way. Protect marriage no divorce protect the power source.

If u divorce u still carry the face of ur soulmate with u. Remarriage is reconciliation of the past if your with god. The devil stays the devil and holy the pure. Divorce was never the plan.

California is hiv and attacking trump.

Everything with the name andre is holy, that's why it will be treated as voldemort.

The resurrection was a nuclear bomb. Little boy and fat man. A little child (jesus) shall lead them. I am fat man.

The resurrection is the destruction of perdition or the flesh Into incorruption.

The galaxy is perdition. The earth is holy god created it.

The earth is the launching point for Joshua or jesus to lead gods army into the galaxy.

The earth will burn 2000 degrees than 1000000. The 1st and 2nd ressurecrion.

Protect your power source.

Donald trump melchizedek is back. I was king during the dinosaurs than I was against the nazi in history and joined america. Nazis existed even in ancient world.

I died and came back to life as dre.

Captain america lives.

I was an alien and died because Noah was the truth.

Post again later update and bump thread.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP