Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The energetic field of negativity
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message clarification(After I was criticized for the post, also added an expanded explanation):
It's a theory I've been thinking about and that's just my opinion

(Read Edit)
Negativity is an energetic field where every point can develop into another energetic field and thus create a snowball effect which can cause bad behavior towards others

Edit:
I want to clarify more clearly what I'm talking about

1. Negativity is an energetic field - The negativity in our own thinking creates an energetic field of thoughts with a negative characteristic

2. Where every point can develop into another energetic field - And each thought can create another energetic field of thoughts

3. And thus create a snowball effect which can cause bad behavior towards others - The negativity we have chosen causes us to be unsettled, creating a situation in which anything that irritates us can make us choose verbal violence or shouting and sometimes we can get ourselves into a fight

We need to choose a positive and stable way of thinking that will make us calm in every situation in life, which will give us the ability to respond best to stressful situations
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP