Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject RE: the missing Iowa girl.....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’m headed to work right now, so I will add more to this later. However something stinks. I just was watching the press conference with the parents.
Not only did neither of them not show any emotion whatsoever, which is possible if they are in shock, still strange, but they were way too structured, and lacking any empathy whatsoever on camera. They also kept praising the media , Making sure people knew they thought the media was incredible.
Does anybody else find that strange? I will get back on here for the discussion in about an hour, just want to hear your thoughts.
Thanks!
Ps, I would be inconsolable if my child were missing. And again, people react differently to stressful situations but this just seems odd to me.
Be back soon!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP