Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ready Player One Decoded!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 241)
I saw the ready player one movie yesterday and the scene that blew me away was when the 2 main transgender characters(the black transgender made me puke the moment she showed her/his face) were dancing under a dome like area, police broke the dome ceiling with their spaceships and were ambushing the area from the sky, the 2 main characters with the girl artemis/medusa symbolizing the lunar queen took cover behind an orbiting spherical shield which was symbolizing our moon(the bouncer for alien threats in avengers movie) and were fighting the galactic police from behind that shield.

This reminded me also our moon that is called in ancient literature "athena's/medusa's bronze planet, shield etc".

I had mentioned before that i lean towards avatar's 2009 viewpoint that we all sleep somewhere nearby(mountain in the clouds/moon symbolism) and are wireless connected to these bodies and experiencing the real world/or a f*cked up place/part of the real world through these organic machines/avatars etc that filter and control everything we see hear touch etc hiding 99%(or showing us only 1%) of the real world as scientists themselves inform us.

This is what ready player one movie said.

-Where am I?
-IOI Plaza.
You're a hologram in the real world.
(his real body was in a trash trailer in the same world/area wearing a vr headset)

And had this idea that when we die we might wake up somewhere nearby and i suspect like in the punisher tv series for the lunar scum to forbid us visit our loved ones or they die/get killed if we dare to visit them let them know we're still alive/exist etc.

Imagine how f*cked up would that be to have loved ones crying to death for you thinking you're dead and you're alive watching them and being blackmailed not to dare see them or talk to them.

Similar intel i received in the dream i had in afghanistan back in 2008 which i have talked also about it in this thread.

Next this movie when it showed the castle of the lunar boss(wearing similar dress, hood etc to the reptilian death character/krall from star trek beyond the dome) protected by a giant impenetrable forcefield and surrounded and bombarded by enemy forces chinese owned hollywood couldn't hide their draconian symbolism and they had chinese dragons/snake with legs statues and symbols all over the place.

Even the easter egg had a chinese dragon/snake/tapeworm inside waiting to be released/open like pandora's box and unleash hell.

-This is the button.
If you push it,
the whole simulation shuts down
and a tapeworm(chinese dragon) program will erase
all of the backup servers.

So you now have the power
to turn the OASIS off forever.

This movie showed also when the forcefield got penetrated and the lunar boss got defeated he detonated a special bomb which killed everybody.

Which verifies what i decoded of the 3 plans he has.
Use our saviors to escape his prison/area/hole like a snake took refuge and is hiding from danger.

Use us to kill our saviors if plan a cant work.

Blow us all up if plan a and b doesnt work and find a way to escape too like frieza/lunar queen escaped her imminent death from vegeta by blowing up earth in the new dragon ball series i have yet to see.

Similar escape the borg queen did in star trek that used the explosion of her cube world/planet to hide her escape.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP