Users Online Now: 1,653 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 651,476
Pageviews Today: 837,487Threads Today: 220Posts Today: 2,825
07:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Avengers Infinity War Decoded! Human Genocide/Harvest, Moon Falling On Earth, Humans Killing Their Family/Saviors From Space And Much More!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 242)
I just saw the avengers infinity war and at the part where it looked thanos blows up the moon i almost lost it hahahaha!

But he used it as a weapon by dropping it on earth to genocide humans sephiroth from ff7 style, which i also decoded here.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: END OF THE WORLD IS A CODENAME FOR WHEN THE MOON WILL FALL ON EARTH! BOMB IT OUT OF EXISTENCE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
Thread: Avengers Age of Ultron Moon falling on earth Warning you all Missed!
(this reminded me some chinese scientists who mentioned of new technology they invented that can pull asteroids to earth and make them new moons, in short when the moon starts falling you know who's at it at genociding humanity again!)
FOUND THE ARTICLE!
Chinese Scientists Plan to Pull an Asteroid into Orbit Around Earth
[link to www.popsci.com (secure)]

The stupid masses love the moon/pandora's box/tapeworm's egg from ready player one and see it as no danger to them like a stupid mouse next to a snake.

Would love to see their reaction when the lunar boss or his loyal race drop it on their heads sephiroth/thanos/lord slug/ultron style!

Tony's face at 0:10 is all the money hahaha!
Reminded me also the "oh shit" reaction of cell from dbz!

Earth's dome/forcefield was shown also in this movie and so blatantly that makes me wonder if they really trying to make the masses suspect and start becoming aware of it.

This movie was mainly predictive programming for the upcoming genocide the elite has on the menu for us and the surrender/delivery of the whole planet to the chinese dragon/china/cain/sina/sion/zion after.
Thread: Humanity Getting Replaced By Robots Propaganda Is Secret Symbolism/Subliminal Of The Chinese Replacing All Other Races On Earth!

Thanos spoke identical to the tunnelboros/train boss from snowpiercer while he was located in an underground cave(earth symbolism) how the universe/earth is a finite/closed system and genocide as the solution for the stupid masses that reproduce like horny rats.

But i have mentioned before they can solve this problem with new education/programming at schools, sterilization vaccines etc, no need to kill a single human just sterilize the horny rats/soul murderers/criminals/condemners if overpopulation is a problem.

And like that they get exposed that it's part of their design/plan/agenda for the masses to reproduce like rats cause earth is a soul/loosh farm and that's how they get their food/energy jupiter ascending style!
Thread: JUPITER ASCENDING, EARTH IS A SOUL FARM!

Like a farmer that is counting and manipulates his plants/animals etc to multiply/produce fruit as much as they can before their slaughter, harvest and consumption.

Lunar boss to the stupid masses
-Keep 'em coming! cough... i mean be fruitful and multiply!
Then few years later
-Em, we're too many now i have to genocide half of you to solve this overpopulation problem.
rofl5cruise1rof1

Thread: Snowpiercer 2013 Decoded! 74% Of Earth's Population Will Get Genocided After 2018! China The Puppet Master Exposed Again!

This movie showed also the lunar boss's plan to trick us into killing our family/friends/saviors from outer space in the scenes where gamora kills her father while he was about to kill the collector/lunar boss in his medusa skull/head/moon, then crying like a baby at her mistake while the collector/lunar boss laughs evil/applauds/celebrates and screams in happiness!!! and the avengers/humans fighting the guardians of the galaxy thinking they are the enemy!

It was shown also the loki's illusion veil that has been placed over our eyes and hides the true face/look of our planet which is a quarry, a place that was raped and milked to the bone long ago this russian researcher amazingly decoded!

And guess what the elite's puppets that create star citizen video game and selling jpgs/visual field to the masses ready player one style introduced a new planet which is one giant quarry similar to the one in the new star wars movie the lunar queen took refuge too running from the galactic empire borg queen style.

I wonder what are the subliminals here hahaha!

Oh thanos genocided earth when he was about to get killed by thor which scene is identical to the ready player one and freiza i posted recently where the lunar boss blows up earth to take humanity down with him at his defeat/death or use it as means to escape!
Thread: Ready Player One Decoded!

HOLY MOLY MAN HOW IDENTICAL THIS IS TO THIS!
Vegeta almost kills freiza!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP