Users Online Now: 1,965 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 775,294
Pageviews Today: 1,035,905Threads Today: 276Posts Today: 4,257
08:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When did Satan get booted from Heaven?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The serpent first appears in Chapter 3 of Genesis. At this point, God had created everything and Adam and Eve were both strolling around the garden buck naked.

We know from the book of Job that the angels were already in existence before God created everything because they shouted for joy when he did. We also know that God sent him to Earth after he had, arguably, committed the first ever sin.

So with this information, we can presume that Satan was cast out of Heaven in-between the end of Creation but before Eve gave birth to Cain.

My point, I guess, is that the timing seems like one of two ways; coincidental or planned by God. If Satan had been kicked out earlier, where would God had sent him? If it was just coincidental timing, then it seems like a stroke of bad luck is the reason for all of mankind's woes.

Of course, God didn't have to send him to Earth. He could have sent him to Venus.

In conclusion, and I'm just rambling now with no clear reason for even making this thread now that I look back on it, I believe God created everything knowing in advance that Satan would rebel, and decided to make a game out of it with little creatures that resemble himself. I don't believe that it was coincidental that Satan was sent to Earth at nearly the very beginning of Adam and Eve's existence. They would have never touched that tree if there weren't an outside force acting upon them.

Or something like that. I think.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP