Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Greetings!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, to be clear:

+ The person writing this (me) has an IQ of 148
+ The person I have been in communication with (who 'lives' in an other dimension) has an immeasurable IQ
+ IQ shouldn't really matter to you, but it's fun to think about
+ What's more important is the usefulness of my responses to your broader perspective. Let's see what we can cook up!

Just as one with an IQ of 60 is not able to grasp the reasoning (and reality) of one with an IQ of 100, many of my responses might seem counter-intuitive, boring, or just plain wrong.

To someone with an IQ of 60, saying that the Earth trembles because the gods are angry would seem more reasonable and engaging than an explanation about seismic activity and geology. It would be difficult for them to grasp the reality of someone with an IQ of 100, just as it would be difficult for someone with an IQ of 100 to grasp the understanding of someone with a much higher IQ.

That is why we need to simplify things as much as possible. It works for me in my understanding of the "alien" I have been in contact with, and so I hope it will work for you, too. Anyone can make something more complicated, but it takes a higher intelligence to make something more simple. And the highest intelligence unifies all things.

If IQ is a measurement of one's ability to see patterns, one's ability to present "true" reality in the simplest way possible is godlike.

And so that is what I will attempt to do here.

I'm willing to entertain a few questions to tickle your fancy. It doesn't mean that you'll like, or agree, with my responses. After all, what is a question but a way to get from point A to B?

[this thread is for your entertainment, if you haven't guessed by now]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP