Users Online Now: 2,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,271,261
Pageviews Today: 2,122,229Threads Today: 857Posts Today: 15,152
08:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Who is Kate Mazzochetti? MK Ultra Assassin Who Tried to Kill POTUS? Comparable to Jason Bourne?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to twitter.com (secure)]

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

LIZ ThesePeopleRSick Retweeted

WWG1WGA

@findtruthQ

1. So I did this thread on “Kate Mazzochetti” yesterday and some anons uncovered some insane shit on this woman. I believe she was an MK Ultra assassin (literally Jason Bourne style) and I think we have proof now that this is accurate.

WWG1WGA

@findtruthQ

1) Many were wondering why there were no #Q/#Qanon posters in the audience last night. Well that’s because there was a THREAT to the Presidents life! A woman who was thought to have been a hero was actually the one trying to harm #DJT

2. She allegedly stopped an attack on Donald Trump and was given VIP access to last nights rally.

3. She took a picture of herself in line with her #q outfit on and a copy of the newspaper that featured her story. She was posing as one of us. #fakeQ #assassinengaged

[link to twitter.com (secure)] …

There was rumor that people would start wearing #q apparel pretending to be #Patriots and commit acts of violence to give #MSM ammo to calls us domestic terrorists. STAY VIGILANT. Again the #qaon movement is NONviolent

5. So the secret service starts confiscating all Q posters and signs before letting people into the rally.

6. She has multiple twitter accounts. @2nd5d @4th5d @7th5d her main account is @1st5d I’d suggest sifting through this thread & the comments. There is a lot of information that anons dug up on her.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

7. Her name is allegedly Kate Mazzochetti. Some anons found the meaning of this.

Ammazarre = to kill

8. Did President Trump know before hand she was a threat? Check the Diet Coke bottle on the table, which was also posted by an anon. I cannot confirm what press conference this was on the table at, so this is unverified. But I’d say “there are no coincidences”

9. She claimed she wanted to hug the president. She thought she was going to be brought on stage.

10. And more of her own accounts of the “threat she thwarted”. This story is BIZARRE

11. Here are Q’s most recent drops. Q is telling us they had “VIP” access.

12. Here are a few images from her creepy ass Instagram.

Sealassocorporation is her account name.

13. Her she is inside the rally.

I’m still confused as to how she even got into the event especially if the Secret Service knew who she was before hand.

14. It doesn’t appear she was arrested as she was tweeting (or at least appeared to be tweeting from her account) after the rally had ended.

15. Here is an anons theory as to what happened. Very probable that this theory is on point.

Hoping in due time we will get more of this story. Until now this is what we have.

I’ll add more as the story unfolds.

Addendum to #8 in the thread. The Diet Coke bottle was from Peter Strzok’s hearing. This makes it even more bizarre knowing this information.

Adding a few more images here. This story has some serious legs.

DO NOT CLICK the website address on her profile! It is a MALWARE site. Very shady if you asked me!!

Please tell me you have something to back that up?

Uh..yes #QAnon himself!!!

The reason you did not see a lot of Q signs. The Secret Service were taking them.

THE TRUTH IS OPENING THE FLOODGATES.
NO ESCAPING THE TRUTH.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP