Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Rite of the Northern Way
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am going to share with you
a bit of myself
a bit of how I have walked here
it may help you, you may see it as useless
it does not matter to me

You are human - hue-man
think about that, you are so many things
so many potentials
yet often, you choose to be simple
simply a butcher
simply an animal

you can choose more, and you know in your heart that to do so does not mean following any bullshit church or faith
I'm sorry, but, this was all here well before the advent of those blights
they are human things
let them be

yes, many others have come before
all to tell you different things about how this is, and how it works
you haven't really listened to any of them, in truth
and, in fact, you have chosen instead to harm those that were sent to help you

not because you are brutal
not because you are vicious
but because it is the easier route

it is easier to believe that you are in control of all of this
that you are, human, SPECIAL somehow

that is folly and incorrect
you are a part of a whole
and if you want to finally eschew that which keeps you from knowing more
then you have a simple thing to do

first: renounce, fully and completely, anything that is the work of humans that has to do with MONEY, SIN, GUILT, or SALVATION because these are old lies that you need to let go of.

MONEY was meant to be a way to transport wealth for trade, not the wealth itself. It has been warped and corrupted and has become a controller.

SIN is actually the name of the Moon, Mani. You were told to eschew sin because it was wrong. In truth you were told to look away from the Moon, to look away from the natural rhythms of this planet. It is no SIN to see this world as beautiful.

GUILT is something inflicted upon us all by warped minds. You have an ethos, all of you, and you know when you do wrong or right. In the moment, in the scheme of things, granted perspective, whatever...you KNOW. The only guilt you ever need carry with you is the guilt of not learning from your mistakes. Any other guilt is something meant to control you, to hold you back.

SALVATION? - I ask you, in all sincerity, do you truthfully believe for a moment that this Universe in all it's splendor and amazing diversity would relegate the need for absolution down to the acceptance of the dogma of a hypothetical 2000 year old corpse? And not even that specific corpse's dogma, but the bastardization of that dogma over the course of 2000 years by innumerable egos, despots, and tyrants.

Really?

Let it go.

You don't need to be this any more.

You can be human. You can be proud to be so. You can be.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP