Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Now, With Sleep Paralysis Demons
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've had bouts of sleep paralysis for all my life. They have always been rather benign - I can't move or speak, but nothing more than a lonely curiosity. However, in the past couple of weeks they've become a nightmare, crowded with demonic visions.

I've read about sleep paralysis where people see things like the old hag sitting on their chest, or the men in black robes surrounding the bed, even alien abductions. Never have my experiences been like that at all. Mostly, I'd just wake up and struggle to move. I'd curiously experiment with what I could try to move, like my eyes for example, or my toes. I discovered I could move my eyes if I concentrated hard enough, but whatever I tried to do, I would always pop out of it with nothing more happening.

I've gone years without having any sleep paralysis at all, then would have 2 or 3 in a month, and then nothing for another year or so. Starting about 3 weeks ago, everything has started to change.

It started with the feeling of being somewhere besides my bedroom, like being locked inside a pitch-black box. Then, the noises started. Clear sounding wails and growls. Being alone, this started to creep me out. As they've been getting louder and creepier, I told my wife about them and asked if she could hear me trying to ask for help. She didn't know, but she said she would be more watchful and if I started to make any kind of noise she would try to wake me out of my paralysis going forward.

So, it happened again, and tonight was the worst. This evening started with what became a lucid dream. I've had a few of these in my life as well, so as soon as I recognized that I was lucid in a game arcade, I tried pushing myself up to fly from the pinball machine, as one naturally does. In this dream, though, I was grounded. I couldn't move. Looking down, I saw the demon-looking thing that was holding me down and I fought to get away from it. Poof - I'm out of the lucid dream and back in bed and notice that I am having sleep paralysis again. So, I try to move but to my horror that 'thing' that was holding me down in the dream was still there, only I wasn't able to fight with it this time. It was like being attacked by a pack of wild dogs - I was being scratched, bit, and I even got pulled off the bed. I saw the faces of what looked like demons attached to the entities that were attacking me. I tried my hardest to ask for help. I even started to ask them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ, but that made them angrier. My breathing started to get erratic enough that the wife started shaking me to wake me up which was just playing into the attack. Then, she started rubbing my arms and forehead in a loving way which caused the demons to leave, and thankfully gave me the ability to finally start moving my arms, then legs, then head, and then I was finally able to speak and break out of the nightmare.

I have never had nightmares in my life, and I've never had sleep paralysis that had any action of any sort. That is until now. I am not sure why all of a sudden this has made a turn to the worse. If anyone has had any similar experiences lately with extreme sleep paralysis I sure would like to hear about it. Ideas why this would be happening now wouldn't be ignored either.

If anyone has any ideas how to get this to stop I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Cheers,
Keter
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP