Users Online Now: 1,529 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 74,438
Pageviews Today: 102,670Threads Today: 27Posts Today: 449
12:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It worked perfectly - discussion about cnn and I was told I believe in flat earth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was talking to 2 guys at work yesterday and I nw ruined what was happening with a j (Fatman). I told them, regardless if you believe in him they are squashing free speech. The the Fox News and cnn news debate came out (I don’t watch tv) but I asked them if they really believe what cnn tells them. And here it came “you believe 9-11 was false flag and in flat earth”.

Mix in something absurd - flat earth - with something legit - 9/11 - and both are discredited. The msm worked my conworker perfectly, a babbling drone told what to say and believe.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP