Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream: Wildfires devastating neighbourhoods were arson
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a dream there were massive wildfires that were destroying urban neighbourhoods.

I was keeping an eye on the sky and the news to see where the glow and smoke was when I saw something startling: Someone in a machine or very low fling aircraft sprayed a substance down a street while another strange vehicle waited at one end.

As soon as the spraying was done, the vehicle ripped down the street with a flame-like blowtorch coming out of it. The was spray ignited with a load roar and an intensely hot fire exploded and spread with great speed.

I hoped they didn't see me witness the act and I ran to my house. Once in, I saw them start to set up on my street. I frantically told the children to get in the car! I scrambled to find my purse and dog. I didn't find my purse but thankfully my dog came at the last moment and jumped in.

I peeled out of the garage just as they were spraying. I bolted out of the community and looked at the gas tank: 1/4 tank left and no money.

I prayed I could get far away because I knew the spraying was continuing street by street, neighbourhood by neighbourhood.

I was in southern Ontario.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP