Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Car amplifier recommendations
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am in the market to replace my car stereo amplifier. After 15+ years, it finally gave up the ghost.

It is a HiFonics Europa VIII 4 channel, 140 watts.

It was powering an Alpine SWR-10DV subwoofer. This replaced an Orion XTR series 2 10 inch, that also finally gave it up after the same amount of time a little bit prior to the amp.

It only needs to power the sub.

I am keeping the factory system as is. Its a Bose 6 speaker system and I am content with it.

I am, and have always been partial to HiFonics and would like to get another one, but will consider any equivalent brand with equal quality. Any suggestions to a suitable replacement? It has been years that I have shopped for something like this and not up to speed as I used to be with amps.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP